Ladies
Gold Mao
Silver Akiko
Bronze Adelina

Pairs
S/S Gold...don't care about the rest

Dance
D/W Gold...don't care about the rest

I pretty much echo your dream podium, though I'd be thrilled with Ashley in bronze place in Ladies.

Ilvskating

Final Flight
I don't really have many favorite skaters, in other words, I don't hate any skaters. I've been fairly calm watching figure skating for a couple of years now, enjoying whoever gave a great skate. This is a good thing and a bad thing at the same time. The good thing is that all the worries are gone, the bad thing is that the excitement goes with the worries too:)

OK, here comes my dream podium:

Ladies:
Mao for Gold,
Yu Na on the podium if compete,
Really can't pick the other one, whoever skate well, the new Canadian girl, Ashley, Gold, Akkiko, Russian babies, or Kirra, Elene G, Zijun Li

Men:
Chan for Gold
to complete the podium, any two of Javier, Dai, Jeremy Abbott, Nan Song, other japanese guys, Plushinko if compete

Pair
S/S and P/T on the podium, for Gold or silver
the other spot goes to either V/T, K/S, canadian D/R( they have the super difficult program, but their PCS just jumped too quickly IMO) or the french pair, Italian pair is nice too.

Dance:
V/M or D/W for Gold or silver, I hope D/W get it as I think they were robed last year.
French or Italian team, Shibuts

Last edited:

Riemann

Rinkside
Ideal podium. Very much doubt this will happen given the location.

Men:

Gold: Hanyu
Silver: Kozuka
Bronze: Takahashi

Ladies:

Gold: Suzuki
Silver: Asada

Pairs:

Gold: Savchenko/Szolkowy
Silver:Volosozhar/Trankov
Bronze: Pang/Tong

Dance

Gold: Davis/White
Silver: Virtue/Moir
Bronze: Ilinykh/Katsalapov

Layfan

Record Breaker
Kim's comeback is making this hard for me! I want her to do well and be back on top but I also want Mao to be back on top. And for Ashley and Akiko to be on the podium ... but wait! There aren't enough medals :no:

As for the men, I love Chan, Takahashi and Hanyu and would love for any of them to win. But I also still have the Jeremy Abbot pipe dream.