Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: 2012 Cup of Russia. Gala show.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    2,188

    2012 Cup of Russia. Gala show.

    Live stream:
    http://tvonsite.org/index.php?kanal=sport2

    The Pair victory ceremony now is taking place. Earlier it was the Ladies' one, where the commentator said that Osmond might go to NHK (Russian commentators are not a reliable source, keep it in mind please )


    There will be a break after the ceremony. The gala will start at 14:50 Moscow time.

  2. #2
    Custom Title FSGMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,868
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Live stream:
    http://tvonsite.org/index.php?kanal=sport2

    The Pair victory ceremony now is taking place. Earlier it was the Ladies' one, where the commentator said that Osmond might go to NHK (Russian commentators are not a reliable source, keep it in mind please )


    There will be a break after the ceremony. The gala will start at 14:50 Moscow time.
    Thank you for the link! But, Osmond to NHK...

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    2,188
    Nobu skated New York, New York. Fell on 3A. Sotnikova- bolero, fell twice: on 3L and steps. Nastya is gorgeous!

    Kostya was good! That ice lighting identical of his hair is such a charming idea of organizers. People say he had to change his ticket because he didn't expect to be in top 5 and skate in gala. Lol if it's true.
    Last edited by let`s talk; 11-11-2012 at 08:25 AM.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    hope Elena Radionova is in it
    like last year Julia was in the gala

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    2,188
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    hope Elena Radionova is in it
    like last year Julia was in the gala
    Only as a surprised guest. I mean she is not on the list.

    Shibutanis withdrew from gala.


    I/K are skating with Garik Sukachjov's song. After that their FD is the jewel of sophistication and fine art.
    Last edited by let`s talk; 11-11-2012 at 07:15 AM.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    Only as a surprised guest. I mean she is not on the list.

    Shibutanis withdrew from gala.
    hopefully she will have a gala
    Sotnikova, Tuktamisheva, Julia had ones too at CoR as guests

    sad about the Shibs, I think its best if they concentarte on ehaling the injury
    and focus on nationals and worlds

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •