2012 Cup of Russia. Gala show. | Golden Skate

2012 Cup of Russia. Gala show.

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Live stream:
http://tvonsite.org/index.php?kanal=sport2

The Pair victory ceremony now is taking place. Earlier it was the Ladies' one, where the commentator said that Osmond might go to NHK (Russian commentators are not a reliable source, keep it in mind please ;) )

There will be a break after the ceremony. The gala will start at 14:50 Moscow time. :popcorn:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Nobu skated New York, New York. Fell on 3A. Sotnikova- bolero, fell twice: on 3L and steps. Nastya is gorgeous!

Kostya was good! That ice lighting identical of his hair is such a charming idea of organizers. People say he had to change his ticket because he didn't expect to be in top 5 and skate in gala. Lol if it's true. :)

Last edited:

let`s talk

Match Penalty
hope Elena Radionova is in it
like last year Julia was in the gala

Only as a surprised guest. I mean she is not on the list.

Shibutanis withdrew from gala.

:eek: I/K are skating with Garik Sukachjov's song. After that their FD is the jewel of sophistication and fine art. :laugh:

Last edited:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Only as a surprised guest. I mean she is not on the list.

Shibutanis withdrew from gala.

hopefully she will have a gala
Sotnikova, Tuktamisheva, Julia had ones too at CoR as guests

sad about the Shibs, I think its best if they concentarte on ehaling the injury
and focus on nationals and worlds

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Lol to see Chan skating Bohema in the country Mannish shirt and V/M skating Halloween Carmen in Allelujah white dress. Kiira's outfit is out of critics, as always, unlike her skating.

Menshov, Kozuka, Murakami, B/L and Gold are the best I think in this gala, and more appreciated by the audience.

Kostya did a quad in finale (step out), no one else challenged neither a quad nor a trixel.

Last edited:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I missed the first part but tuned in when D/C were skating. I enjoyed this gala very much and loved the final with all the different cuts of music. The Russian audience was very
supportive to all of the skaters cheering for everyone during the gala and also during the competition. Thanks for the link

Last edited:

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
The gala was very enjoyable. Chan, V&M, Menshov, S&Z, Gold, the germans, Kozuka and Murakami were the ones I loved the most. :)