NRW Trophy 2012. Dortmund, December 5th-9th 2012. | Page 4 | Golden Skate

NRW Trophy 2012. Dortmund, December 5th-9th 2012.

Zora

On the Ice
On top of the page is a grey box named "POP TV" and next to Video is a winamp symbole which looks like a bolt. I just clicked on it and chose Winamp to open it and it works immediately. But there's nothing really happening right now?!

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
Thanks Zora for your prompt help. I clicked that icon but nothing happens and it's Saturday 11:30AM in Dortmund so I thought the ladies SP would be on!

I'll keep trying :) Thanks again.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Ladies SP in on, but I'm watching GPF also, so I can't watch all focused. It's stressing, because I watch one screen on TV (via HDMI).

Ksenia Makarova: 3T+3T, 3Lo, 2A, FSSp, CCoSp, SlSt, LSp. 59-something score, I think

lanebalou

Rinkside
Xenia MAKAROVA RUS 59,55 p.
Maé-Bérénice MEITE FRA 54,56 p.
Satsuki MURAMOTO JPN 47,64 p.
Sonia LAFUENTE ESP 45,80 p.
Nathalie WEINZIERL GER 51,46 p.
Kerstin FRANK AUT 47,12 p.
Sarah HECKEN GER 41,09 p.
Katie POWELL GBR 40,47 p.
Sera VÄISTÖ FIN 39,40 p.
Belinda SCHÖNBERGER AUT 36,51 p.
Mimi Tanasorn CHINDASOOK THA 36,64 p.
Katharina ZIENTEK GER 36,00 p.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Joshi Helgesson: 3Lz ('tano), 3S+2Lo (turn in-between), CCoSp, 2A, FCSp, LSp, StSq

SP score: 54.42

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Is the pop-radio.de home page even working now? It's coming up as not connectable--and I'm on a VPN with the server set to Germany, so it's not a geoblock problem. Traffic overload problem?

ETA. Sorry not the home page which does come up, but the page after clicking on the bolt. Gets the "Connection Reset" message. Any other options?

Last edited:

ehdtkqorl123

On the Ice

We all know who crashed the page

Is the pop-radio.de home page even working now? It's coming up as not connectable--and I'm on a VPN with the server set to Germany, so it's not a geoblock problem. Traffic overload problem?

ETA. Sorry not the home page which does come up, but the page after clicking on the bolt. Gets the "Connection Reset" message. Any other options?

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Yuna Kim:

Grey dress w/ lots of silver sparkle. V-back w/ red sparkle. Nice!

3Lz+3T
3F
FCSp - Yuna layover into catch-foot/half-Biellmann
2A - Layback Ina Bauer entrance
LSp - into catch-foot, no Biellmann
StSq
CCoSp

Very nice debut!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Yuna Kim: 72. something

Audience is screaming so I can't hear the announcer.... But the highest SP score of the ladies this season so far! She IS THE threat

Last edited:

prettykeys

Medalist
I paid for my wifi after flight delay of 12 hours and got almost no sleep over the past 30 hours.... And it is so worth it to hear that YuNa is doing well!!! Yay!

yuki

Final Flight
I missed the first part of Yu-na's program (only got to see it after the 3F), but wow. Great program and great score! :agree:

Krislite

Medalist
Yuna Kim:

Grey dress w/ lots of silver sparkle. V-back w/ red sparkle. Nice!

3Lz+3T
3F
FCSp - Yuna layover into catch-foot/half-Biellmann
2A - Layback Ina Bauer entrance
LSp - into catch-foot, no Biellmann
StSq
CCoSp

Very nice debut!

After two years of no competition, she pulls of a 3Lz+3T and 3F in the SP where most ladies nowadays struggle with a 3T+3T and a 3L, if they even attempt a 3/3.

And to think so many arm chair judges around here thought she'd be extremely lucky to crack 70 points these days with a clean performance.

She's definitely back...

Last edited: