Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: NRW Trophy 2012. Dortmund, December 5th-9th 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    Considering what Mao scored with four triples in GPF, that score is in no way high.
    This isn't the GPF and i agree about Mao but this is just too high, i'm not saying she is the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by sequinsgalore View Post
    I think Yuna Kim's score is alright. My stream only showed the bad parts, but if she landed 5 clean triples, I'm not surprised she passed the 200-mark
    6 triples, tho I don't know about URs yet (no protocol & feed quality was poor)

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Nathalie Wenizierl

3Lz
    2A
    3Lz+2T
    FSSp
    3T - fall
    StSq
    2Lo
    3S+2T
    3S+2T+2T
    LSp
    ChSq
    CCoSp

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    People also predicted a clear victory for Yuna at 2011 Worlds. Just saying.
    Anyway, congrats to her. I am happy she came back that strong. I want to see her skating with fire, like she did before Vancouver because after that I felt her heart was no longer on the ice. She is a rare talent and I've missed her skating
    she doesn't even need to be at her best, the ladies technical contents are so low that what she can do with 3/3 makes it look like a rare quad for ladies ( for veterans that is )
    combined with her highest PCS, she will be the favorite for 2013 Worlds, Mao must get her act together by Worlds, a 3-4 Triple jump will not win her now that Yuna is back

Quote Originally Posted by ordinary person View Post
    This isn't the GPF and i agree about Mao but this is just too high, i'm not saying she is the only one.
    I guess we should wait for the protocols, to see how she was measured up.

Custom Title
    Yuna got 60 points as tes, so it is around 69 for pcs

Doing a 1A/1T/1lo combo instead of a 3A/3T/3lo combo shows she's not good enough yet for the triple combo jumps.

Considering her fs that score is too high, she seems to be struggling with combo jumps.
    Not at all high given what Mao scored w/ her 3 triples plus 3-Flutz at GPF. I actually think she got lowballed here.

I think Yuna Kim's score is alright. My stream only showed the bad parts, but if she landed 5 clean triples, I'm not surprised she passed the 200-mark
    Yes, her clean elements were:
    3Luz+3Toe
    3Flip
    3Salchow
    3Lutz
    2Axel

She fell on a 3Salchow+2Toe
    She popped her 2A+2T+2L combo

Both were towards the end of the program, indicating her stamina is not fully there yet.

Custom Title
    Doing a 1A/1T/1lo combo instead of a 3A/3T/3lo combo shows she's not good enough yet for the triple combo jumps.
    She hit it just fine in practice, in fact all of her combos and jumps were fine. What nonsense are you talking about?

Her practice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Y5FxoSPXkJU

More or less: more is more sequinsgalore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyanpark View Post
    Someone said it was 5 tripes. But according to my count, it is 6 tripes. 3lz+3t, 3f, 3s, 3lz, 3s+2t (fell)
    I did not count the 3S+2T as a clean triple, although you can argue that the 3S was clean, but the 2T was not. But yes, she got BV for 6 triples.

Custom Title
    Perhaps it is more of a stamina issue. The intention I'm sure was to do 2A/2T/2Lo but it was later in the program and she didn't have energy to do so. Her team may have to look at the layout and rearrange as she could do another jump later after slower part of the program.

Custom Title
    It would have been very hard even for a man...plus in the second half of the program o.O
    actually she was attempting a 2a-2t-2lo

I think you should be telling that to Mao since 3A is her jump.

Custom Title
    I did not count the 3S+2T as a clean triple, although you can argue that the 3S was clean, but the 2T was not. But yes, she got BV for 6 triples.
    Yes, I agree with this. 5 clean triples, though need to see protocols.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast