Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: NRW Trophy 2012. Dortmund, December 5th-9th 2012.

Then she should have done it in the free pogram.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ordinary person View Post
    Then she should have done it in the free pogram.
    Tell that to every single skater. You're saying she's "not good enough to do combos", I showed you that she could. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Doing a 1A/1T/1lo combo instead of a 3A/3T/3lo combo shows she's not good enough yet for the triple combo jumps.
    Okay, now I got ya.

Banned
    Doing a 1A/1T/1lo combo instead of a 3A/3T/3lo combo shows she's not good enough yet for the triple combo jumps.
    no its suppose to be 2A/2T/2Lo

Quote Originally Posted by jaylee View Post
    Tell that to every single skater. You're saying she's "not good enough to do combos", I showed you that she could. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
    You don't have to be so defensive, all i said was if she did it in practice she should have easily done it in the free program which i was hoping for.
    Anyways this is just her first time after a quite a while so i know she'll be better.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    she doesn't even need to be at her best, the ladies technical contents are so low that what she can do with 3/3 makes it look like a rare quad for ladies ( for veterans that is )
    combined with her highest PCS, she will be the favorite for 2013 Worlds, Mao must get her act together by Worlds, a 3-4 Triple jump will not win her now that Yuna is back
    I feel this early crowning is jinxing her. I expect the other ladies to step up their game at worlds. Maybe Mao will bring back her 3A. While I agree she is a front runner, I don't expect her to get 69 PCS at Worlds with an error filled program. I don't see the judges rewording her that much on PCS compared to Mao and even Ashley. But technically she is the best, no doubt about that. Just needs to keep herself together. She always was the best jumper and somehow only got a single world title. She is on the right track and will probably be more prepared than she was in 2011 but I hate hate hate the early crowning. And the stupid comparison with Mao's score when they were not in the same competition

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    I feel this early crowning is jinxing her. I expect the other ladies to step up their game at worlds. Maybe Mao will bring back her 3A. While I agree she is a front runner, I don't expect her to get 69 PCS at Worlds with an error filled program. I don't see the judges rewording her that much on PCS compared to Mao and even Ashley. But technically she is the best, no doubt about that. Just needs to keep herself together. She always was the best jumper and somehow only got a single world title. She is on the right track and will probably be more prepared than she was in 2011 but I hate hate hate the early crowning. And the stupid comparison with Mao's score when they were not in the same competition
    Mao PCS did not drop even with her disaster FS at NHK, I dont get why Yuna wont score 69 in PCS

Custom Title
    Whether Yuna and Mao are in the same competiiton or not, ppl will always complain that Yuna always get high scores.

I wasn't aware that Yuna has a 3A. And really, does anyone do that type of three jump combo? Even the guys usually go for 3-3-2s or 3-2-2s, and don't do a 3A as the first jump of a three jump combo.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    Mao PCS did not drop even with her disaster FS at NHK, I dont get why Yuna wont score 69 in PCS
    Mao's scoring at NHK was bad and I hope that kind of judging won't happen again. I'm not saying Yuna won't crack 60 in PCS but close to 70 it never happened except Vancouver. I believe 66 or 67 for PCS are rare in ISU events and the program does not have visible errors like falls/step-outs. I was trying to say that there isn't a big gap in PCS between Yuna and Mao. Yuna does have the technical advantage which makes her the one to beat in my book

Mao's scoring at NHK was bad and I hope that kind of judging won't happen again. I'm not saying Yuna won't crack 60 in PCS but close to 70 it never happened except Vancouver. I believe 66 or 67 for PCS are rare in ISU events and the program does not have visible errors like falls/step-outs. I was trying to say that there isn't a big gap in PCS between Yuna and Mao. Yuna does have the technical advantage which makes her the one to beat in my book
    At 2009 worlds, Yuna received 68 for PCS with doubled salchow. With current inclination to increase PCS for skaters with reputation, Mao being a clear example, I'd say 68 PCS here is rather conservative.

Custom Title

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadia01 View Post
    Thank you!

On the Ice
    PCS doesn't REALLY need to be relevant to technical mistakes. I always see that Yuna's presentation, SS, transitions and so on always in place, whether she makes mistakes or not.
    It's true that there may not be 'the thrill' we get from a clean program, but that is not all about the PCS. It's not those old 6.0 times.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sequinsgalore View Post
    Mae Berenice Meite

3F+2T+2T
    3Lz - hand down, turn
    3Lo
    StSq
    CCoSp
    2A+3T
    ChSq
    3F - twofoot, hand down
    3T+2T
    2A
    FUSp
    LSp
    How come Mae is not doing 2A-3T anymore in her FS??

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast