Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: NRW Trophy 2012. Dortmund, December 5th-9th 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    At 2009 worlds, Yuna received 68 for PCS with doubled salchow. With current inclination to increase PCS for skaters with reputation, Mao being a clear example, I'd say 68 PCS here is rather conservative.
    I agree with you. I thought she got low-balled on PCS here.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    People also predicted a clear victory for Yuna at 2011 Worlds. Just saying.
    Anyway, congrats to her. I am happy she came back that strong. I want to see her skating with fire, like she did before Vancouver because after that I felt her heart was no longer on the ice. She is a rare talent and I've missed her skating
    I agree... We never know until the actual event, so we will find out at Worlds. The fire will come with time, I hope. She is still putting herself back together at the moment, I think.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyanpark View Post
    Someone said it was 5 tripes. But according to my count, it is 6 tripes. 3lz+3t, 3f, 3s, 3lz, 3s+2t (fell)
    I think that people usually don't count the fall or underrotated jumps as clearn triples

mylastduchess
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadia01 View Post
    ??? to get 68 she would have had high 8 and low 9 are you telling me that she deserved to get 11's when your always complaining that Mao or Carolina overinflated?

Anyways there is no need to worry, skaters who have competed all season often makes mistakes and Yuna's mistakes are not anything alarming (I don't think she will ever fall on a 2T again) , I think that was surprisingly well done for a comeback skate after a long hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky85 View Post
    I think that people usually don't count the fall or underrotated jumps as clearn triples
    She fell on 2T, IIRC.

No UR.

Protocol http://www.lev-nrw.org/lev2008/docs/..._FS_Scores.pdf

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirunna View Post
    I feel this early crowning is jinxing her. I expect the other ladies to step up their game at worlds. Maybe Mao will bring back her 3A. While I agree she is a front runner, I don't expect her to get 69 PCS at Worlds with an error filled program. I don't see the judges rewording her that much on PCS compared to Mao and even Ashley. But technically she is the best, no doubt about that. Just needs to keep herself together. She always was the best jumper and somehow only got a single world title. She is on the right track and will probably be more prepared than she was in 2011 but I hate hate hate the early crowning. And the stupid comparison with Mao's score when they were not in the same competition
    Yeah... I agree with you 100%. As much as I am Yuna's fan, I would be cautious to crown her so early because anything can happen on the ice.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ehdtkqorl123 View Post
    Whether Yuna and Mao are in the same competiiton or not, ppl will always complain that Yuna always get high scores.
    I wonder why...

Custom Title
    I think it is because this was her first competition of the season and first competition in 20 months. Things will change with time, I think.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I wasn't aware that Yuna has a 3A. And really, does anyone do that type of three jump combo? Even the guys usually go for 3-3-2s or 3-2-2s, and don't do a 3A as the first jump of a three jump combo.
    My apoligies, i meant 3A/3T/1lo, now i feel embarrassed.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by ordinary person View Post
    My apoligies, i meant 3A/3T/1lo, now i feel embarrassed.
    Yuna's original strategy was to do 2A-2T-2Lo, maybe you should review her olympics program.

I dont' know anybody who does "3A/3T/1lo" combo... O.o

can't come down to Earth prettykeys's Avatar
    I dont' know anybody who does "3A/3T/1lo" combo... O.o
    LOL

BTW I love "creme cup" lipstick from M.A.C. SORRY Your name just reminds me of it, creme cup!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Krislite View Post
    Great program I absolutely loved it. Her dress is gorgeous and her skating is sublime. The only minus is that she looks too thin but that might be the camera. Also the 2T was clearly URed. But the first part of the program is breathtaking.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast