Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: NRW Trophy 2012. Dortmund, December 5th-9th 2012.

I missed the first part of Yu-na's program (only got to see it after the 3F), but wow. Great program and great score!

On the Ice
    Oh My Gosh! I'm SO excited!!

Custom Title
    Yu-Na : 72.27

Quote Originally Posted by sequinsgalore View Post
    Yuna Kim:

Grey dress w/ lots of silver sparkle. V-back w/ red sparkle. Nice!

3Lz+3T
    3F
    FCSp - Yuna layover into catch-foot/half-Biellmann
    2A - Layback Ina Bauer entrance
    LSp - into catch-foot, no Biellmann
    StSq
    CCoSp

Very nice debut!
    After two years of no competition, she pulls of a 3Lz+3T and 3F in the SP where most ladies nowadays struggle with a 3T+3T and a 3L, if they even attempt a 3/3.

And to think so many arm chair judges around here thought she'd be extremely lucky to crack 70 points these days with a clean performance.

She's definitely back...
    Last edited by Krislite; 12-08-2012 at 09:41 AM.

Banned
    Yuna clean !
    SP score 72.27

Rinkside
    I have to admit I didn't really like the program, at least not on the blurry stream, and there is still something awkward about her skating, but gooood jumps!

Yuna's SP costume - Absolutely stunning!

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/a...1208233106.jpg

can't come down to Earth prettykeys's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zora View Post
    I have to admit I didn't really like the program, at least not on the blurry stream, and there is still something awkward about her skating, but gooood jumps!
    I haven't seen it but I am hoping as the rust wears off she will get better still.

Halleyulia!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zora View Post
    Be grateful that you had a stream at all, blurry or not. It crashed on me with no recovery right when Yuna was about to begin! :(

Protocol http://www.lev-nrw.org/lev2008/docs/..._SP_Scores.pdf

Yuna got no UR. But received Lvl 3 on all her spins & step, and somehow still managed to get 72.27...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadia01 View Post
    Protocol http://www.lev-nrw.org/lev2008/docs/..._SP_Scores.pdf

Yuna got no UR. But received Lvl 3 on all her spins & step, and somehow still managed to get 72.27...
    I actually think the technical caller is wrong on her first and last spin. Both should be Lvl 4. Her first spin had the butterfly then two rotations, Yu-na variation, catchfoot, and inside edge all for at least two rotations. The second spin had the cannonball, A-frame, jump then sit for two positions, and a Y-split positions - all held long enough as well.

Quote Originally Posted by draqq View Post
    I actually think the technical caller is wrong on her first and last spin. Both should be Lvl 4. Her first spin had the butterfly then two rotations, Yu-na variation, catchfoot, and inside edge all for at least two rotations. The second spin had the cannonball, A-frame, jump then sit for two positions, and a Y-split positions - all held long enough as well.
    Hmm. I'm not sure if they were called wrong or not (I'm not very familiar w/ spin rules). But regardless, I think she'll improve on her spins & other elements, so it should be interesting to see how she does in London.

Custom Title

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadia01 View Post
    Hmm. I'm not sure if they were called wrong or not (I'm not very familiar w/ spin rules). But regardless, I think she'll improve on her spins & other elements, so it should be interesting to see how she does in London.
    Oh, no worries. I wasn't calling out your quote, just the judges. But you're right, I think she'll get better with the speed of her spins and the depth of her edges. I can't wait until 4CC where I hope she competes.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast