Lots & lots of interviews with skaters done during US Sectionals | Golden Skate

Lots & lots of interviews with skaters done during US Sectionals

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20121113&content_id=40270680&vkey=ice_news

It isn't clear from the front page of icenetwork, but if you poke around in sectionals coverage, there is the above page which has links to a lot of interviews. So far I've listened to Jason Brown talking about starting learning the quad, his improvements in landing the 3a, and his love of ballet and banana bread, with Ross Miner about his coming trip to NHK and about training with Christina Gao, and with Davis & White about heading out to Japan and about their Egyptology class.

The interviews are a little random, and are conducted by Tonia Kwiatkowski & Sarah Hughes.

Here's the list on the page so far:

I don't know whether you have to be an IN member to listen to these.

• Doug Webster
• Ryan Bradley
• Meryl Davis and Charlie White
• John Kerr
• Kim Navarro and Brent Bommentre
• Carol Heiss Jenkins
• Emily Hughes
• Sinead Kerr
• Ross Miner
• Jason Brown
• Ashley Wagner

MasterB

Final Flight
I love Tonia K. I think she does a fantastic job at analyzing the programs of the skaters without sounding high and mighty. It took me a while to get used to Sarah doing the commentating but, as of now I have no opinion on her skills. The dialogue between them seemed lost at times. At times it looked like they didn't know what to talk about.

I thought it was a great idea to invite the guest skaters and share their input, they should do this for Nationals.

The problem I had with the streaming was the constant back and forth between each sectional. It was annoying as hell. I could not follow it so I decided to stop watching and wait until it is done. Hopefully they will uploaded by the weekend so that I can enjoy it in its entirety.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Most stuff is up now. :eek:: I've been watching the dancers.

In fact, I can't wait to watch Hawayek & Baker in Juniors. They were amazing in the JGP, considering they only got together in June, and I can't wait to see how far they've come.