The "Say Something Nice About Your Least Favorite Skater" Thread | Page 4 | Golden Skate

The "Say Something Nice About Your Least Favorite Skater" Thread

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Given the amount of bitching there has been on here lately, I was a bit apprehensive when I first went into this thread. But, it has proved to be very interesting to see whose names keep cropping up!

But, I would like to know why Alena Leonova features so often. I really like Alena, and not just because she has a body to die for! I absolutely loved her Pirates of The Caribbean SP from last year (although, to be honest, I still preferred Javier Fernandez's FS version from 2 years ago) and, although I don't have any technical knowledge, her programmes look good to the casual fan.

Anyway, back to the point.

To be honest, there are only really 2 skaters that I don't like. One of them I am not going to reveal, for the simple reason that I don't really know why I don't like her. There is just something about her, but I can't put my finger on it.

As for the other one, well here we go!

Kim Yu-Na is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever set eyes on. When it comes to her skating, she is without doubt the best skater there is.

So, when I am complimenting her so highly, you may wonder why I don't like Yu-Na. Well, it's because she knows she is the best skater and the most beautiful!

So, there you go.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Bazarova/Larionov: I like that she waited for him while he served his ban. I love her air position in her lifts and their triple twist. I love their lifts in general.

lulu

Final Flight
But, I would like to know why Alena Leonova features so often. I really like Alena, and not just because she has a body to die for! I absolutely loved her Pirates of The Caribbean SP from last year (although, to be honest, I still preferred Javier Fernandez's FS version from 2 years ago) and, although I don't have any technical knowledge, her programmes look good to the casual fan.

CaroLiza_fan

I like Alena too. I don't just mean I like her in a "say something nice about your least favorite skater" way ;) I mean I actually like her skating. Her Pirates of the Carribean SP is very enjoyable, and while she hasn't had the best performances this season, I saw the test skate version of her Bollywood SP and thought it showed a lot of promise to be a great program for her.