Thread: Wishing Danielle Montalbano a speedy recovery!

Custom Title

Wishing Danielle Montalbano a speedy recovery!

Danielle Montalbano (Pair skater from ISR) broke her fibula, shattered something else and tore a ligament in a freak accident during training yesterday. She will be having surgery on Friday. I wish her all the best!

Custom Title
    Oh, no! another pair bites the dust.

That sounds like a pretty serious injury---they'll be out for the season. Too bad!

Oh, that is bad news... And things were finally looking up for them after a good performance at Ice Challenge. I checked and on her Twitter she says it's an ankle injury, and 6-8 weeks in a cast. I'm sure they want to go to the Olympics and this is going to be a real setback, I hope they'll still be able to qualify.

Custom Title
    Horrible. Though her team was not a real threat for a world medal still horrible.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    That's so sad. They really looked very good at Ice Challenge. I hoped they'll be back in shape by Europeans, but it doesn't look good if she has 8 weeks in a cast to endure.

The Zamboni Rocks!!! sillylionlove's Avatar
    East of the Pacific, West of the Atlantic, South of Canada and North of Mexico
    Hope she gets better soon!

Custom Title
    Euros is the goal...She was able to come back from that shoulder dislocation at Euros a few years ago to skate at Worlds that year, and the doctors told her she wouldn't- I have a feeling she'll bounce back....I certainly hope so!