Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lipnitskaia withdraws?

Custom Title

Lipnitskaia withdraws?

#TEB2012 "TEB Flash" According to Eteri Tutberidze Julia Lipnitskaia turned right ankle few days ago, they are still not sure she'll be able to perform. Today's practice was very light, without jumps.
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...13697665347647

Banned
    Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    OMG, the Withdrawals are getting rediculous Nooo Julia !!!!
    Last edited by sky_fly20; 11-15-2012 at 11:22 AM.

OMG, another top-skater who isn't able to go to the GPF! This TEB is turning into a REALLY boring event... I just hope she actually competes here and that's not something serious...

OMG that is awful. I hope she doesn't compete if injured though. She is much too young to risk more serious injury for one GP event (though I for one will be devastated she can't make the final then).

Custom Title
    Such a bad luck.. Poor Julia, I hope she feels OK tomorrow then gives the best she can at the competition. Is there anyone who watched the practices today?

I'm sure she'll withdraw after the short..and in this case , Tuktamisheva with a 2nd place here will likely go to the GPF!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raress View Post
    I'm sure she'll withdraw after the short..and in this case , Tuktamisheva with a 2nd place here will likely go to the GPF!
    I think you might be right, if she will perform poorly in the SP, she will withdraw
    she had this problem before when she competed at Junior nationals in 2010 and she withdrew after her SP

Not fair!!! The one GP event I go to loses Johnny, Carolina, Aljona and Robin AND Julia now? Who else will withdraw? Pechalat and Bourzat?

Custom Title
    Hope she'll be allright=(((

Rejoicing in the land of Kwan kwanatic's Avatar
    This is getting ridiculous! How many withdrawals have we had on the GP this year? It seems like we're getting a lot of injuries this year compared to years past.

That's pretty sad and I hope Julia feels better with some rest and is able to compete. She seems like a pretty tough competitor so I think if she's able to jump, she'll compete through the pain as long as it's nothing serious. I really wanted to see her go head-to-head with Ashley...but if she's injured she needs to withdraw and rest up for nationals. She's the favorite to win right now...

Custom Title
    I'd hate to see her injure herself further for an event. She's young and should be keeping herself healthy, not developing chronic problems. It's very sad if she's unable to compete in this, but that is preferable to her making problems for herself later on. Look at poor Rachael Flatt, who's so hampered by chronic injuries.

Sorry to hear that. Hope the injury isn't too serious and she can safely get back to competition soon.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    Not fair!!! The one GP event I go to loses Johnny, Carolina, Aljona and Robin AND Julia now? Who else will withdraw? Pechalat and Bourzat?
    Carolina Costner was originally scheduled for this event? I thought she skipped GP.
    You re gonna have a great time, dont worry!

But true all these withdrawals, I hope they will come back ok.

Without Yulia, the only Russian lady with a chance of qualifying for the Final is Liza (and as the 6th entry)... The "Russian domination in Ladies"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast