4 Ksenia STOLBOVA / Fedor KLIMOV RUS

5 Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD CAN

6 Stefania BERTON / Ondrej HOTAREK ITA

7 Yuko KAVAGUTI / Alexander SMIRNOV RUS

Live results will appear here:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpfra2012/SEG005.HTM

tulosai

Record Breaker
Peng/Zhang were severely underestimated by me. Huge throw, huge twist. Well executed death spiral, SBS jumps. SBS spins very far apart, footwork a bit jerky at times. Lift very well executed with a tricky entrance. They need better transitions and connection to each other but this was excellent- lots of energy.

Pluus she has a gorgeous costume. They will score much better I anticipated, I think.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Good luck to every pair teams! :)
GOOOO Stefania & Ondrej!! and Yuko & Sasha!!! :yay:

tulosai

Record Breaker
P/M fought for a lot of elements. Lift was not very smooth, slightly botched landing on the throw, footwork seemed very slow. I'd actually have them in second.

To me, they seemed not to connect well with the music.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Aw not J/C best effort at all but crowd is going crazy. Looked like a crashy ending on the twist but hard to tell if it was the camera angle; she doubled the SBS jump. Lots of attitude and energy from these two, definitely for me the mosot fun program so far. The beginning does seem kind of like a rush to get through their elements though, I think to their detriment.

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
I rather liked the program and the music. Was it Eman who used this? I think they've improved quite a bit. Shame about the miss on the SBS.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Oh, I love TEB's 'Kiss & Cry" so much, which is full of artistic tastes every season! :yes:

LRK

Record Breaker
I'm starting to quite enjoy Jame/Cipres. :)

(I'm watching on TV, by the way - Eurosport, but alas, not with Brit commentary, but Swedish....)

tulosai

Record Breaker
I just can't get into S/K for some reason. Lots of small mistakes, they will cost them. I'm actually interested in where the judges will place them... I think they deserve to be around where J/C and M/P are but wonder if that will be the case.