5 Ekaterina RIAZANOVA / Ilia TKACHENKO RUS

6 Pernelle CARRON / Lloyd JONES FRA

7 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE ITA

8 Nathalie PECHALAT / Fabian BOURZAT FRA

Live results will appear here:

http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpfra2012/SEG007.HTM

FSGMT

Record Breaker
51.99 looks pretty low for G/P, I didn't watch them: did they make any mistake? And Z/S are not exactly my cup of tea but I think Zhulin is really working well with them!

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I liked H/D, but I think the Polka was still not OK about timing and rythm; however, they should be in first place so far!

auser

Record Breaker
51.99 looks pretty low for G/P, I didn't watch them: did they make any mistake? And Z/S are not exactly my cup of tea but I think Zhulin is really working well with them!
i'm not sure what happened, I have been having to switch between streams .... as one or the other freezes.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Madison and Zachary were great. Ekaterina and Jonathan are great skaters but the program does nothing for me.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I really liked C/J, except the small mistakes in the step sequence, this program has a great potential! And it's the first really good polka I see this night, in my opinion! :agree:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I really liked C/J, except the small mistakes in the step sequence, this program has a great potential! And it's the first really good polka I see this night, in my opinion! :agree:

He looked really off on the step sequence IMO. She is a much better skater than him. But that was a well constructed polka. Still they go to last place
Anna and Luca's SD is my favorite this season

Mirunna

Record Breaker
C/L were not as sharp as they were in Skate Canada, particularly on the twizzles but still the best program by far.

Oh my, 66! The russians are not looking good for euros!

FSGMT

Record Breaker
P/B's performance is a 70-like one, surely! (I hope I'm not wrong, again!)
Yes, I am :biggrin::slink:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
P/B's performance is a 70-like one, surely! (I hope I'm not wrong, again!)

Only 68. They skated way better than in China. They were not happy with their scores. British guys are disappointed too with the scores