2012 TEB Men's Short Program SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2012 TEB Men's Short Program SP

Butterscotch17

On the Ice
The "IF" part is the scenario I'm eyeing on. YES, if either Dai or Yuz off the podium and Sergei doesn't finish higher than 3rd, Jeremy is in the final. It's a possibility IF he wins tomorrow and strange things happened @ NHK.

Alright, then I agree with you. Although I think I would call it a "possible chance" as opposed to a "good shot" :) Because looking at the line-up I don't see anyone other than Javier who would beat Dai and/or Yuzuru.

Niki2012

Rinkside
I like Jeremy’s SP this year. He is one of a few skaters who can create their own world and draw audiences into it.
I also think his skating is amazing… so smooth and light. :)

let`s talk

Match Penalty
That's a needlessly mean and foolish criticism of Abbott, if you ask me. He's out there doing the best he can, like everyone else.
I don't think so. I always thought that it's mean to call a fool someone who doesn't share your opinon. Of course Abbott was doing the best he could. To me the result looked like an adult man in midlife crisis were enjoying computer games and funning around. Not that I am saying anything is wrong with that.

:laugh: Someone is describing herself!
You wish. I didn't drag non-participants of TEB to this thread and didn't giggle about their possibilities not to make a national team. It's more like your buddies modus operandi together with not getting facts straight. :p

Daisuke, Yuzuru, Takahiko, Nobunari and Tatsuki.
I think the intrigue of who-makes-the worlds-team is overrated. J-Nationals is a terrific competition to watch in terms of super programs with high levels of technique, but Squad A is set imo: Dai and Yuzu are locked, as well as Kozuka as #3. I dont think that a quadless Machida would be given a spot considering how much J-TV loves quads. Judges in CoR demostrated that they are not much in love with Oda in spite of his very good skating. The real intrigue is who will make Squad B for 4CC. Dai as a cash cow, especially since the event is in Japan. The other two spots will be shared between Mura, Oda, Tatsuki, Murakami. I have no idea what the result will be.

Tonight Brian is going to challenge 4T and a combo 4T-2T, two trixels one in combo, oh... well... Mura will try a quad and his magnificent trixel too! :popcorn:

T.Flade twittered Hedrickx is injuried or somesuch..