2012 TEB Ladies Short Program SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2012 TEB Ladies Short Program SP

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really like Meite. In fact, I might be becoming a fan :) She is so athletic and also has so much energy. It's fun to watch her.

burntBREAD

Medalist
Good skate from Meite, too, but I didn't like her spins, she could get no level 4 at all... I just noted that Tuktamysheva's PCS is lower than Lipnitskaya: absurde!!

It doesn't really matter how ugly the spin is (and I know Meite's spins are not attractive) as long as they tick off the checkboxes.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Good skate from Meite, too, but I didn't like her spins, she could get no level 4 at all... I just noted that Tuktamysheva's PCS is lower than Lipnitskaya: absurde!!

I do think Julia has better transitions today than Tuk and maybe better choreography. Liza won on interpretation. The other two I'd flip them, yes.

Lucky Star

Final Flight
Everybody seems to like the Tango better than Love Story... I don't remember the Tango and I can't see it now, so I can't compare but I really like Love Story :)

I like Love story choreography more, but Liza performed Tango very expressive today, all grown up :) So I'm even glad she got back to her old program, but maybe she can use both SPs this season?

raress

On the Ice
I have to admit the i've always preferred Adelina over Liza but since Adelina has stopped to deliver ,Liza became officially my favorite so is Liza Adelina and than Polina!<3
Well done Liza!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I really like Meite. In fact, I might be becoming a fan :) She is so athletic and also has so much energy. It's fun to watch her.

She was such a delight to see live in SA. I say the television does not do her justice! Her jumps are HUUUUGGEEE!

bluesky85

On the Ice
I like Love story choreography more, but Liza performed Tango very expressive today, all grown up :) So I'm even glad she got back to her old program, but maybe she can use both SPs this season?

That would be fun!! Instead of using just one... :) I like that idea!!

Just to say, the young girl holding a "Ashley is wonderful" (and also one for Amodio during men SP) is Stephanie de Monaco's daughter (or maybe her sister, Caroline, I always confuse them), the skater one. We saw her just before Ashley starting pose. Obviously, her mother is the one next to her.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Ashley lands her jumps but no 3-3. I wonder what will the judges do. I would have her in second just because of the technical content, but not far from Julia. But I believe she will go first, I hope the scores will make sense

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Rock-solid performance for Ashley, but I think Julia will remain in first, but I loved it! :love:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really like Ashley and I really like this program! I love the choreography and how she splits up the jumps. She really is like a different skater now- she is so calm, focused, almost languid, nothing is rushed, every movement is completed, and she is always so certain. This should go into first.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist

I understand why Lipnitskaya gets higher PCS. Because her flexible movements that most people dislike are actually difficult transitions. And I think she deserves that score, she has that "wow" factor. The crowd always goes crazy after her unique spins at the end of program. She does something original that nobody in the current field can do, right? But of course I agree that she is not mature, and skating with no sense except ambition.

Mao88

Record Breaker
No 3x3 combination from Ashley, but a solid skate. I would place it second.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I'm not watching, but I think it's OK she didn't go for the 3-3. Solid SPs (given her past history with that segment) is the name of the game for Ashley to boost her confidence....then she can add the 3-3 when she has the SP down flat.