2012 TEB Ladies Short Program SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2012 TEB Ladies Short Program SP

tulosai

Record Breaker
I don't want to be 'that poster' but has Jenna gained weight or is it just the costume?

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well, that was unfortunate. She deserves to be in last for sure. She didn't even think to make the second jump a combo. What a pity but I think honestly her career may have peaked. It's too bad.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I don't want to be 'that poster' but has Jenna gained weight or is it just the costume?
I think it's just her body, no, she didn't gain weight, it's a Flatt-like body, not fat, just well-built.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Christina is a fighter but the mistakes will cost her dearly I am afraid.

I don't know at least she was smart enough to make there be a combo. I think her skating in general is getting bigger which is better...

Mirunna

Record Breaker
3T, big step out, hands down, 2A she looked a bit off but it was cleanly landed, 3Loop-2T, good
Now it all comes down to how the other ladies skate. It wasn't a disaster but it wasn't good either

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I'm happy she did the combo with the loop, but the score could still be low, because the 3T now has to receive -3, because it was not preceeded by steps... But I LOVE this program! :love:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually really am coming to enjoy Christina. She has a delicate, graceful style, and I really think she's starting to emote more. Either way this should go into first for now...