Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: 2012 TEB Ladies Short Program SP

Custom Title
    That is a better score then Polina k? Are you kidding me?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky85 View Post
    Everybody seems to like the Tango better than Love Story... I don't remember the Tango and I can't see it now, so I can't compare but I really like Love Story
    I like Love story choreography more, but Liza performed Tango very expressive today, all grown up So I'm even glad she got back to her old program, but maybe she can use both SPs this season?

I have to admit the i've always preferred Adelina over Liza but since Adelina has stopped to deliver ,Liza became officially my favorite so is Liza Adelina and than Polina!<3
    Well done Liza!

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    I really like Meite. In fact, I might be becoming a fan She is so athletic and also has so much energy. It's fun to watch her.
    She was such a delight to see live in SA. I say the television does not do her justice! Her jumps are HUUUUGGEEE!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by herios View Post
    Thanks, for me here in East Canada, worked for the first flight and stopped now during the break
    try this one maybe?http://tvonsite.org/index.php?kanal=sport2

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
    I like Love story choreography more, but Liza performed Tango very expressive today, all grown up So I'm even glad she got back to her old program, but maybe she can use both SPs this season?
    That would be fun!! Instead of using just one... I like that idea!!

Medalist
    Just to say, the young girl holding a "Ashley is wonderful" (and also one for Amodio during men SP) is Stephanie de Monaco's daughter (or maybe her sister, Caroline, I always confuse them), the skater one. We saw her just before Ashley starting pose. Obviously, her mother is the one next to her.

Custom Title
    Ashley lands her jumps but no 3-3. I wonder what will the judges do. I would have her in second just because of the technical content, but not far from Julia. But I believe she will go first, I hope the scores will make sense

Rock-solid performance for Ashley, but I think Julia will remain in first, but I loved it!

I really like Ashley and I really like this program! I love the choreography and how she splits up the jumps. She really is like a different skater now- she is so calm, focused, almost languid, nothing is rushed, every movement is completed, and she is always so certain. This should go into first.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    Good skate from Meite, too, but I didn't like her spins, she could get no level 4 at all... I just noted that Tuktamysheva's PCS is lower than Lipnitskaya: absurde!!
    I understand why Lipnitskaya gets higher PCS. Because her flexible movements that most people dislike are actually difficult transitions. And I think she deserves that score, she has that "wow" factor. The crowd always goes crazy after her unique spins at the end of program. She does something original that nobody in the current field can do, right? But of course I agree that she is not mature, and skating with no sense except ambition.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post
    That is a better score then Polina k? Are you kidding me?
    I think it is because Polina got low TES. Mae actually got lower PCS than Polina...

Custom Title
    If that does not go into first place i give up.

Custom Title
    No 3x3 combination from Ashley, but a solid skate. I would place it second.

skating philosopher
    I'm not watching, but I think it's OK she didn't go for the 3-3. Solid SPs (given her past history with that segment) is the name of the game for Ashley to boost her confidence....then she can add the 3-3 when she has the SP down flat.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast