1. Vanessa JAMES & Morgan CIPRES (FRA) - 51.44
2. Daria POPOVA & Bruno MASSOT (FRA) - 52.96
3. Ksenia STOLBOVA & Fedor KLIMOV (RUS) - 53.64

Warm-Up Group 2

4. Stefania BERTON & Ondrej HOTAREK (ITA) - 57.30
5. Cheng PENG & Hao ZHANG (CHN) - 59.92
6. Meagan DUHAMEL & Eric RADFORD (CAN) - 62.28
7. Yuko KAVAGUTI & Alexander SMIRNOV (RUS) - 66.78

For those of you who do not have a TV Teka subscription or TV coverage, hopefully the following live stream will be working:-

http://www.hahasport.com/v-4/8/2/v-480246.html

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
yaaay I am so ready for this! Got up early and everything :) Thanks for the link- I love British Eurosport!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Very nice by J/C. No major mistakes. I don't like their lifts- they aren't D/C ugly but they aren't really nice to look at either, though I know they get levels for all that blade grabbing...

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
very nice skate from James/Cipres, the best Pairs team to come out from France imo
I think they have the potential to be World medalists post 2014

FSGMT

Record Breaker
James/Cipres did a great job, their throws are wonderful, they just need speed in the landing! 112 is a really high score! :clap:
Popova-Massot made mistakes in all the jumps... I think they will end in last place... :( Both the French Pairs ended out of the music time!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Rough from P/M. Will definitely go behind J/C. VERY nice spiral sequence though (other than she may have lost her balance at the end)

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Wow, great program from S/K! She singled the 2A but the throws were great. Nice program
I hope the judges reward them properly because it was a great skate

tulosai

Record Breaker
Great by S/K. They are a little 'paint by numbers' like to me in general but I like this best of all their programs so far. I think they will go into first.

LRK

Record Breaker
I'm really enjoying James/Cipres more and more - they are fast becoming new favourites of mine. (I mean: one of my favourites, not THE most favourite. :) )

Back to the TV.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Another very strong performance! Also her costume is totally gorgeous, both in general and on her. Will be interesting to see where they are placed...

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Stefania and Ondrej were also good, but not as good as the Russians IMO. They weren't as strong technically and not as many transitions. I wonder what will the judges do.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Stefania and Ondrej were also good, but not as good as the Russians IMO. They weren't as strong technically and not as many transitions. I wonder what will the judges do.
I think the judges did a good job: they are behind the Russians in the FS and especially in the PCS, but ahead of them in the total score. yes, stefania's dress is one of the best ladies' costumes this season in Pairs! :love:

adamanna

Rinkside
She's so young... This Chinese pair looks sort of pervert to me, such a huge difference in age

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'd have P/Z in 3rd or even 4th. Ah well. A nice outing for them, I am sure the will factor in the future.