Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 178

Thread: 2012 TEB Men's Long Programs LP

  1. #31
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    452
    That's insane!!! Song has better choreography, deeper edge, and he does not just stop and pose and make crazy arm/hand moves when almost on flat edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by ;679845
    Nan Song is losing over 14 Points in the PCS department on Amodio. Really?
    Last edited by Ilvskating; 11-17-2012 at 10:29 AM.

  2. #32
    Custom Title FSGMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    3,028
    Amodio is on the podium! What a comeback! And I'm happy that Joubert's PCS was fair, he didn't deserve more than this at all!

  3. #33
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    beijing
    Posts
    1,909
    Have no working stream, but just looking at the score, looks like Joubert was overcompensated on the PCS again, n'est pas?

  4. #34
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    358
    Ugh. It took me forever to get rid of a virus.Now I'm scuuuuuuuurred to click any link lol

  5. #35
    Custom Title LRK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,525
    Oh, well, could have been worse... When he fell, I screamed, forgetting that my husband (who works nights) is sleeping, but I quickly stifled it. But thankfully, things didn't become a shambles... Off the podium, though, I supoose. Oh, well, c'est la vie...

  6. #36
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    358
    Well crossing my fingers (and toes!!!!) for Jeremy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #37
    Off the ice Buttercup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Left field
    Posts
    3,455
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    Amodio is on the podium! What a comeback! And I'm happy that Joubert's PCS was fair, he didn't deserve more than this at all!
    Amodio's LP is awful with a ton of dancing in place and posing. Joubert absolutely deserved to beat him overall and was lowballed on TES.

  8. #38
    skating philosopher Mrs. P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    9,687
    Quote Originally Posted by LRK View Post
    Oh, well, could have been worse... When he fell, I screamed, forgetting that my husband (who works nights) is sleeping, but I quickly stifled it. But thankfully, things didn't become a shambles... Off the podium, though, I supoose. Oh, well, c'est la vie...
    Not necessarily. It depends on Jeremy does....

  9. #39
    skating philosopher Mrs. P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    9,687
    Nice job by Mura; too bad about the single jump, but I think he did plenty to beat Amodio.

  10. #40
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    beijing
    Posts
    1,909
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Amodio's LP is awful with a ton of dancing in place and posing. Joubert absolutely deserved to beat him overall and was lowballed on TES.
    How can you be lowballed on TES, except on the GOE side? Was Joubert called tough on UR's or downgrades?

  11. #41
    skating philosopher Mrs. P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    9,687
    Yes, Mura get 154.03 and passes Amodio....and is guaranteed a silver medal...

    ETA: -1 deduction?

  12. #42
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    103
    Mura!

    And the Japanese men just keep bringing it!

  13. #43
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    beijing
    Posts
    1,909
    Boy would I love to have a ticket to Japanese nationals--men's comp!

  14. #44
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    358
    C'mon Jeremy!!!! You only need to score 150!!!! Get it boy!!!

  15. #45
    skating philosopher Mrs. P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The land of Agent Dale Cooper
    Posts
    9,687
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsisjiejie View Post
    Boy would I love to have a ticket to Japanese nationals--men's comp!
    You probably have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting a ticket to Japanese nationals.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •