2012 TEB Men's Long Programs LP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2012 TEB Men's Long Programs LP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Yes, Mura get 154.03 and passes Amodio....and is guaranteed a silver medal...

ETA: -1 deduction?

Buttercup

Record Breaker
How can you be lowballed on TES, except on the GOE side? Was Joubert called tough on UR's or downgrades?
Levels, GOEs, UR calls. For all that people complain re PCS, there's a lot of dodgy stuff that can be done on the tech side, by the judges and the tech panel. I believe Joe Inman is the tech caller for the men's event, FWIW.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Levels, GOEs, UR calls. For all that people complain re PCS, there's a lot of dodgy stuff that can be done on the tech side, by the judges and the tech panel. I believe Joe Inman is the tech caller for the men's event, FWIW.

Hmmm......

glam

On the Ice
Amodio's medaling is a scandal! He was way overscored in his short program. No one should medal after a skate like that.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Well that was better than Skate America....but I'm not sure if it's enough. He will get 80 on PCS probably, so he needs just under 70 in TES.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
OMG! Mura wins!

I had a feeling that he might win here....so fun...though it totally ruins my predictions cause I had him in 5th or somehting.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Another Japanese gold :biggrin: This is going to be insane, since we'll probably see another couple of medals at NHK!

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Mura's PCS were ridiculous. Had he gotten the proper PCS Abbott would have won even with his disaester. Joubert and Verner also received ridiculously high PCS, Joubert especialy.

LRK

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Mura! and all the medallists...

(though still sad about Brian - still, he'll be back - he always is - would be easier for me as a fan, though, if there wasn't always something to be back from... but at least illness is something over which he himself had no control.)

bekalc

Record Breaker
Mura's PCS were ridiculous. Had he gotten the proper PCS Abbott would have won even with his disaester. Joubert and Verner also received ridiculously high PCS, Joubert especialy.

I'm really angry with the Japanese fed for not having one of Dai or Hanyu here.