2012 TEB Men's Long Programs LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2012 TEB Men's Long Programs LP

bramweld

Record Breaker
Well he kept clear of touching his"jewels"...So that's a plus....It's not sooo bad is it?

LRK

Record Breaker
Brian.... !

(Oh, I'm so anxious/nervous.... )

Come on, Brian!

Ilvskating

Final Flight
That's insane!!! Song has better choreography, deeper edge, and he does not just stop and pose and make crazy arm/hand moves when almost on flat edge.
;679845 said:
Nan Song is losing over 14 Points in the PCS department on Amodio. Really?

Last edited:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Amodio is on the podium! :clap: What a comeback! And I'm happy that Joubert's PCS was fair, he didn't deserve more than this at all!

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Have no working stream, but just looking at the score, looks like Joubert was overcompensated on the PCS again, n'est pas?

Dots

Final Flight
Ugh. It took me forever to get rid of a virus.Now I'm scuuuuuuuurred to click any link lol :no:

LRK

Record Breaker
Oh, well, could have been worse... When he fell, I screamed, forgetting that my husband (who works nights) is sleeping, but I quickly stifled it. But thankfully, things didn't become a shambles... Off the podium, though, I supoose. Oh, well, c'est la vie...

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Amodio is on the podium! :clap: What a comeback! And I'm happy that Joubert's PCS was fair, he didn't deserve more than this at all!

Amodio's LP is awful with a ton of dancing in place and posing. Joubert absolutely deserved to beat him overall and was lowballed on TES.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oh, well, could have been worse... When he fell, I screamed, forgetting that my husband (who works nights) is sleeping, but I quickly stifled it. But thankfully, things didn't become a shambles... Off the podium, though, I supoose. Oh, well, c'est la vie...

Not necessarily. It depends on Jeremy does....

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Nice job by Mura; too bad about the single jump, but I think he did plenty to beat Amodio.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Amodio's LP is awful with a ton of dancing in place and posing. Joubert absolutely deserved to beat him overall and was lowballed on TES.

How can you be lowballed on TES, except on the GOE side? Was Joubert called tough on UR's or downgrades?