Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Men with FS scores of 145+ for 2012 GP series

Definitely the PCS. In the end, Javier and Yuzu's TES lead is not enough to make up for the 5-8pts they are lacking in PCS. As we saw in GPF, a messy landing Dai was able to catch up pretty darn close to the clean Javi/Yuzu.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by starryxskies View Post
    Definitely the PCS. In the end, Javier and Yuzu's TES lead is not enough to make up for the 5-8pts they are lacking in PCS. As we saw in GPF, a messy landing Dai was able to catch up pretty darn close to the clean Javi/Yuzu.
    I don't know that it'd be that clearcut, I think it'd be pretty close... Yuzu left ~10 points on the table by popping his 4S, and even Javi doubled his 3Lo and 3T, so both of them still have room to improve on their TES.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Scores up updated for GPF. We now have members of two key clubs: The 90+ TES club and the 90+ PCS club. Each club have two members each and the list are quite difference. The TES club is Javier Fernandez and Yuzuru Hanyu. The PCS club is Patrick Chan and Daisuke Takahashi. Which begs the question at Worlds, which club will have more influence on who is on that podium?
    The World Champions vs. the Upstarts.

(I was going to say the old vs. the young, but then I realized that Patrick is much closer in age to Javi than Daisuke. It's kind of disconcerting to remember that Daisuke has been competing as a senior since 2002, while Patrick and Javi started out as seniors in 2006/7ish and Yuzuru in 2010)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2