2012 TEB Ladies Long Program Lp | Golden Skate

2012 TEB Ladies Long Program Lp

berrycute

On the Ice
Any streaming options? I've only found one that's replaying the short program from last night :(

samson

Medalist
that stream may switch over to the free skate. I actually don't think it's scheduled to start until 18:30, so we have 9 minutes.

noskates

Record Breaker
I clicked on the tvonsite link and my security program went wild. Malicious malware. Be careful.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Warm-Up Group 1

1. Jenna MCCORKELL GBR 43.15
  2. Joshi HELGESSON SWE 45.19
  3. Lena MARROCCO FRA 48.86
  4. Christina GAO USA 52.55
  5. Elena GLEBOVA EST 52.61

Warm-Up Group 2
  6. Polina KOROBEYNIKOVA RUS 54.50
  7. Mae Berenice MEITE FRA 54.83
  8. Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA RUS 58.26
  9. Ashley WAGNER USA 63.09
  10. Julia LIPNITSKAIA RUS 63.55

IleK

On the Ice
Any streaming options? I've only found one that's replaying the short program from last night :(

Can you put it here , please? Girls LP is my favourite and today I haven't seen anything live.

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Jenna MCCORKELL GBR
10 43.15
2 Joshi HELGESSON SWE
9 45.19
3 Lena MARROCCO FRA
8 48.86
4 Christina GAO USA
7 52.55
5 Elena GLEBOVA EST
6 52.61
Warm-Up Group 2
6 Polina KOROBEYNIKOVA RUS
5 54.50
7 Mae Berenice MEITE FRA
4 54.83
8 Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA RUS
3 58.26
9 Ashley WAGNER USA
2 63.09
10 Julia LIPNITSKAIA RUS
1 63.55

I hope the best wins. I read all this "battle" between Julia's fans and Ashley's and there is something and that I have to say. I like Ashley, she is cute and I observed her since she was 17, expecting her to be more than cute and "sneaking in for a medal" usually a bronze one. At some point I thought she is lost but she found her confidence and now she is maturing. I still can't see her as a big artist on ice, she is not breathtaking but she is in a real progres. She will never be a soft skater as Carolina, Kiira or Alissa. When I look at Julia, I see Ashley a couple years ago, they are so much alike. Very ambitious, not so artistic, promising (ashley had 3-3 combinations when she was Julia's age even 3L-3L) and a little bit cold (this my subjective opinion). They have something cold in their eyes, something that makes me like and dislike them in the same time, but this is exactly the thing that means good nerves, confidence and attack. I liked Ashley and Alissa from the US ladies, Alissa being my favourite, but now with Aliisa out of the picture, somebody else will replace her and that will not be Ashley, but Gracie. Gracie has the confidence, has the jumps but she also has a very warm smile and eyes, she is so genuine and innocent. I like that in a female skater, Julia is only 14 and I see no innocence there, her face says: I don't care what I have to do, whom I have to kill...

berrycute

On the Ice
Ok it's switched to the LP now, McCorkell is on the ice skating to "Where Have All The Flowers Gone". In a sparkly white, Swan Lake-ish outfit

tulosai

Record Breaker
Some mistakes but more or less the best I've seen Jenna skate. I find her to be kind of boring now to be honest- I don't think she has much left to offer the sport- but she did a good job and should be proud of herself.

berrycute

On the Ice
People used to call McCorkell the female Joubert, based on the sort of outfits she'd bust out on the ice. This is MUCH better. Solid performance from her, she could move up a bit.

tulosai

Record Breaker
VERY nice from Joshi. If she cold jump like that all the time she could be a contender I think. She has lovely lines and skating.

Unrelatedly, I think her costumes make it look like she'd be a blast to hang out with :)

berrycute

On the Ice
Joshi Helgesson, kind of slow but she landed her jumps with good height. Nice tano lutz, but the WORST biellman I have ever seen! Her coach/mother seems pleased. 88.58, she must have been digned on downgrades. She ain't happy.

auser

Record Breaker
VERY nice from Joshi. If she cold jump like that all the time she could be a contender I think. She has lovely lines and skating.

Unrelatedly, I think her costumes make it look like she'd be a blast to hang out with :)
Is that her mom with her in K & C ? They kind of look alike.