2012 TEB Ladies Long Program Lp | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2012 TEB Ladies Long Program Lp

tulosai

Record Breaker
Joshi Helgesson, kind of slow but she landed her jumps with good height. Nice tano lutz, but the WORST biellman I have ever seen! Her coach/mother seems pleased. 88.58, she must have been digned on downgrades. She ain't happy.

Yeah I will have to see how many downgrades. Very disappointing for her.

berrycute

On the Ice
Lena M, doing a rock n roll medley, lots (too much) pony tail flicking. Slow on the spins, plus one fall. Not looking good.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Lena M, cute girl but still pretty juniorish skating. This rock and roll program is too relentless. Gets monotonous after a minute or so. She'll learn though, has some promise and surprisingly a decent lutz but wonky toeloops.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Marrocco is so cute and refreshing, I love watching her. A real shame about all the falls.

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Yay!!! Finally I am watching live, I'm home and not working today. :biggrin:

Thank you for this link, it's very smooth for me.

Yeah, I've been having problems with it lately, but it's behaving itself for the ladies LP so far.

Marrocco had some scary-looking jumps in there, like she's just tossing herself up in the air and hoping for the best.

LRK

Record Breaker
Lena Marrocco - I suppose it would have been quite the victory for her not to end up dead last - but that's unikely to happen, is it? I mean, I certainly hope that was the worst skate of the evening.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Gao looks great! Only complaint as all is she could improve her spiral.

I'd say it's safe to say she has sent a message to USFSA this GP season that she is here, ready, and not to be forgotten about. Super happy for her and she looks thrilled!

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Gao was fantastic! I love her triple flip, so neat and tight. I really hope she moves up with this performance and captures a bronze medal. *crosses fingers*

prettykeys

Medalist
She landed all her jumps, very clean and she was very happy, smiling throughout. Waiting for score..