2012 TEB Ladies Long Program Lp | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2012 TEB Ladies Long Program Lp

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Wow. Looks like Liza's back, all right. Fantastic. Julia and Ashley are really going to have to perform.

LRK

Record Breaker
YES, Liza!!!!!!!!!!

She's a real fighter, and no mistake!

Whatever happens now, I'm happy - she has done herself proud! :)

Art&Sport

Medalist
Tukt skated with a desire to make that podium. She was relentless in making sure she landed those jumps. But I don't think Tukt has the lyrical grace and maturity that Christina is showing so far this season. Still Tukt will be ahead of Gao.

jaylee

Medalist
Tukt skated with a desire to make that podium. She was relentless in making sure she landed those jumps. But I don't think Tukt has the lyrical grace and maturity that Christina is showing so far this season. Still Tukt will be ahead.

Christina's SP shows a lovely side of Christina. But I don't think she shows a fraction of the needed spark and fire that her Libertango music requires in the FS. Liza, on the other hand, had lots of fire and projection in hers.

jaylee

Medalist
Ashley: 3F/2T/2lo, 2A/2T. 3S. 3Lo. 3Lz (British Euro calls her flutz. ;p) 3Lo + 2A sequence. Performing every second. Last jump...3F! She gets it. Great performance! All of a sudden this competition got a LOT better!

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
OMG! Ashley was BRILLIANT!! I screamed so loud when she hit that last 3F!!!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Aw Nicks is SO cute.

Watching Ashley made me want to cry in the best possible way. She feels and uses every beat of music, she gives nothing away, and she is so composed and solid. She will deservedly go ahead of Liza.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I can see Liza beating Ashley in TES, but Ashley should lead overall. Nice work, Ashley! Much better than SA. :)

Irishflip

On the Ice
I actually preferred Liza's performance....I must be going insane. Still this deserves to take the lead.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Go Ashley, atta Woman!

That's what I love about her, she is a woman, and I also think she manages to make her skating beautiful in a way that skaters used to do more in the 6.0 era before every ugly move was worth points.