Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

LRK

Record Breaker
I don't. I still think it's a confidence issue, and that it's far more important that when she gets to Skate America, it will be just another competition instead of this nightmarish hurdle she must overcome - and that she knows - in her very bones - that she can do this. What's most important for her just now, is to rebuild that confidence - with clean skates. Winning is nice - but just now the more clean skates she has under her belt, the better.

adelia

Record Breaker
Nice Cup is more like a holiday for Liza. She is relaxed & happy, everyday she has meals at a nice restaurant, enjoying beautiful scenery. Aim is to skate clean, win and send the signal that she "is back".

Barb

Record Breaker
Do you think she will include 3ltz-3t in Skate America, because Elena and Gracie sure will include it. But I dont know, may be she wants just a clean skate and whatever place in the podium at the moment.

And yes, she looks like Elizabeth Taylor :eek:

starlight97

Final Flight
Do you think she will include 3ltz-3t in Skate America, because Elena and Gracie sure will include it. But I dont know, may be she wants just a clean skate and whatever place in the podium :

Yes, I think it depends on what she wants.
I think she's surely landed the 3Lz-3T in training again and her main goal is getting it back in the program but I don't think it's stable yet.
So if she wants to make the final and place well, Imo she almost has ro risk it because she can't just 'depend' on Gracie and others falling apart again.
But if she wants to use this season or maybe only the GP to built some solid ground for herself again and have clean, secure skates, she will probably stick to this layout.

I think it's such a shame that her technical content isn't up to par to her main competitors yet. I of course understand why and don't want her to push herself too far, but I think her presentation (especially her arm movements) are very great and even though I'm not a fan of her music choices I can see that she really has the rhythm with them. And her Lutz:love:. I'd really like to see her succeed this season.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I'm guessing Liza will bring back 3Lz-3T to the LP later on in the season (not Skate America though). I'm not sure about the SP because this new layout could be a way of conquering her nerves there.

Maybe not her best jumps-wise (not like she needed it for this competition, of course), but she performed the hell out of those step sequences!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
She may be holding back on the harder combinations because she needs to build her reputation again as a solid contestant. Better to have easier combinations than have too many falls or iffy jumping passes. She's on the right track!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Some of my photos of Liza from Finlandia 2014 are --> HERE

Always lovely to see her skating "live" - she is always mesmerising, doubly so in person... and this competition was no exception. And most importantly she finally seemed to be back on form and scoring the big points...

LRK

Record Breaker

Always lovely to see her skating "live" - she is always mesmerising, doubly so in person... and this competition was no exception. And most importantly she finally seemed to be back on form and scoring the big points...

Such lovely photos! Thank you! :)

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

so pretty! thank you

Sandpiper

Record Breaker

Thank you for sharing! Lovely photos of a gorgeous young woman. :love: Even in the training photos, you can tell how she's deeply into her movements. :)

adelia

Record Breaker
Mishin has recovered his stolen documents, hence why we saw him in Nice. But more importantly, there will be no visa issues for travel to the US. He will fly with Liza to Chicago on Wed. He said he is very pleased with how Liza performed in both programs in Nice.
http://tass.ru/spb-news/1518459

Meoima

Match Penalty
Mishin has recovered his stolen documents, hence why we saw him in Nice. But more importantly, there will be no visa issues for travel to the US. He will fly with Liza to Chicago on Wed. He said he is very pleased with how Liza performed in both programs in Nice.
http://tass.ru/spb-news/1518459
How fortunate! I am glad to see Mishin at the K&C with Liza! :) All the best wishes for her.

LRK

Record Breaker
Cheering for Liza all the way. :)

I'll be overjoyed if she wins - but I won't be terribly diisappointed if she doesn't. What would make me sad, though, is if she doesn't have two good clean skates. Go, Liza, and show them what you are made of! :)

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I want her to...

- have two great skates
- not place behind people who didn't have great skates

Of course, she can't control the latter, so she should just concentrate on the former.