EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I hope CaroLiza_Fan has seen these!

She is so beautiful! :love:

I have now! :biggrin:

And yes, she is! :love:

Not too keen on the first photo, to be honest. Too dark.

Absolutely love the second photo! It reminds me a lot of these promotional photos that really beautiful newsreaders do (eg. this one of Natasha Kaplinsky).

John King has posted a link to the full length version on Liza's vKontakte profile. But, I actually think it looks better cropped. It's just a pity that you lose so much of the resolution on Instagram.

Liza is SOOOOO cute in the final photo! And those eyes! So alluring! :love:

Stunning photos! I kind of hope Liza will do 'old glamorous Hollywood' programme in the future, she has that vibe.

Definitely! Like, it has been mentioned a few times in this thread that Liza looks a lot like what Liz Taylor did when she was Liza's age.

Just go back to page 48 for the last time it was brought up (Wow! We've posted 10 pages of comments in just 3 weeks). And definitely make sure you click the link in my quote, as it really does show how uncanny the likeness is!

Finally, here is another beautiful black and white photo that Liza uploaded to vKontakte last week:

http://cs623717.vk.me/v623717529/14dd7/n6Hu1l3_CAE.jpg

Hope you like it!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow....this girl is all about hitting the competitions this season.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Please stay healthy and perform confident triple axels, Liza! :cheer2: This could be her ace in the hole for the coming years.

LRK

Record Breaker
Liza (and her boyfriend) will compete at Bavarian open http://www.bev-eissport.de/download/EntriesBavarianOpen.pdf
Such a great chance to do triple axel at competition! I am sure she will try it there - no competitors for her.

If that's the plan, then I think it's really smart - if they think it's competition ready by then - to put it in, when basically the 3A will be the only pressure she has, rather than deuting it at a big competition like Wolrds'. Of course she won't have the time to make it really solid by cramming in four-five extra competitions between Euros and Worlds' - Liza Style - but hey... one can't have everything.;)

And meanwhile, for all forthcoming competitions - Go, Liza! :)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Yes, I was surprised to see her name on the list. The place will obviously be her first 3A showing in competition! :cheer:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
It isn't their voices on the voiceover, is it? I hope they get paid well, doesn't seem like they have to actually do much...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I like the Russian figure skaters make many advertisings.

I don't mind that they're making ads. What's got me unhappy is what it's for. Herbalife is a weight loss product - and a particularly gimmicky one at that.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I don't mind that they're making ads. What's got me unhappy is what it's for. Herbalife is a weight loss product - and a particularly gimmicky one at that.
Herbalife is also for gaining weight as I recall (my friend used it but I didn't see any improvement lol)