Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 51 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

adelia

Record Breaker
Just one thing: no more competitions until Worlds, Liza! :laugh2: (even if, since it has worked so well so far, it wouldn't be such a terrible idea after all)
She's entered in the Bavarian Open. I think they'll use it to work on her 3A since conditions in St Petersburg aren't good. Like how she practiced her 3A at Euros.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm just popping in to bow down to Queen Liza :bow:

I absolutely adore her this year- she has become one of my favorites! And her interview was just fantastic, she it too sweet.

Looking forward to Worlds very eagerly....

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
Liza, you are a newly crowned European champion now, Congratulations! I am looking forward to your great performances at Worlds in Shanghai! Wish you good luck!

w_darling

On the Ice
Weekend was so busy but I'm finally able to watch and catch up-- thank you to everyone (esp. Sabinfire!! you're a champ!!) for all the links. I'm so happy for Liza, she is on fire :love:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
A message from Plushy:

http://instagram.com/p/ykaGJ-Gy00/?modal=true

I want to congratulate my young friend and member of my team Lisa Tuktamysheva with the title of European Champion! Dear Lisa, you're a fighter, you have the nerve, you - a big fellow, proud, and know that faith and work can work wonders, but in your case you have long deserved a miracle! I want to congratulate my great coach Alexei Mishin, who believes in his students always, Alexei Nikolaevich, we still wrestle, you - not just the best coach this country, you - great coach! Thank you for your faith and hard work you every day, 2-3 times a day, put into each one of us! Thank you for what you believe when we have no one to believe! I am proud that so many years have you with us and thank you for your expertise, excellence and believing in us!

And, of course, I want to congratulate Tamara Moskvina, Sasha Smirnov and Yuko Kawaguchi - St. Petersburg's my friends -sportsmenov and their great coach, who also believed in them and worked with them for days, with the title of two-time champion of Europe! You guys are great lads, you have proved that the "impossible-possible", but it's worth it! Congratulations, proud, only forward! And yet, our girls - the best in the world, not just in Europe, waiting for your triumph in March !!!! Lisa, 3.5 Axel !!!! How did you did in training !!! Cheer and good luck to all!

Meoima

Match Penalty
This is the year of come back. Liza and K/S have proved to Russian fed and the judges that they have show much to offer and dare anyone to lowball them. :rock:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Mao88 posted some links in the Videos thread to a YouTube user who has uploaded many gala clips.

Unfortunately, the quality is pretty low and extremely blurry. I have the gala in HD, and will post the video of Liza within the next couple hours (busy with something else at the moment, sadly).

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Mao88 posted some links in the Videos thread to a YouTube user who has uploaded many gala clips.

Unfortunately, the quality is pretty low and extremely blurry. I have the gala in HD, and will post the video of Liza within the next couple hours (busy with something else at the moment, sadly).

Thank you sabinfire! You're an angel :bow:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker

Was that meant to be a gala clip? This link is to Russia's спорт network coverage (w/ Russian commentary, of course) of Liza's FS from Europeans (not that there's anything wrong with that...)

The clip is in rather low quality (480p or even less, maybe?)... thanks for posting, although other HQ videos of Liza's FS have been made available, and links posted in previous pages of this topic (and elsewhere on the forum). :)

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Thank you, sabinfire. Liza is amazing, this is the first time I saw her gala for this season, and I loved how many jumps she wasn't afraid to cram into that skate - and at the same time how relaxed she looked performing all of it. So musical, such a great jumper, and so confident! :dance:
If anyone has a video of that 3 A attempt, they'd be a real sweetheart. *_*

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
A message from Plushy:

http://instagram.com/p/ykaGJ-Gy00/?modal=true

I want to congratulate my young friend and member of my team Lisa Tuktamysheva with the title of European Champion! Dear Lisa, you're a fighter, you have the nerve, you - a big fellow, proud, and know that faith and work can work wonders, but in your case you have long deserved a miracle! I want to congratulate my great coach Alexei Mishin, who believes in his students always, Alexei Nikolaevich, we still wrestle, you - not just the best coach this country, you - great coach! Thank you for your faith and hard work you every day, 2-3 times a day, put into each one of us! Thank you for what you believe when we have no one to believe! I am proud that so many years have you with us and thank you for your expertise, excellence and believing in us!

And, of course, I want to congratulate Tamara Moskvina, Sasha Smirnov and Yuko Kawaguchi - St. Petersburg's my friends -sportsmenov and their great coach, who also believed in them and worked with them for days, with the title of two-time champion of Europe! You guys are great lads, you have proved that the "impossible-possible", but it's worth it! Congratulations, proud, only forward! And yet, our girls - the best in the world, not just in Europe, waiting for your triumph in March !!!! Lisa, 3.5 Axel !!!! How did you did in training !!! Cheer and good luck to all!

A very touching note from Plushy! :thumbsup: