Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 68 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

LRK

Record Breaker
Yay, Liza! Wonderful! I too would love to see video. :)

Yes, there were some other mistakes, but... at least now she's landed it, she'll know she can do it, and hopefully, next time it won't distract her from doing the other jumps well also.

Anyway - way to go Liza! :)

Lipea

Final Flight
With lutz the score would be unbeatable. She is also had a late start deduction here.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Nice to see a well-executed 3A with a high GOE done in competition.

I can only hope that her main goal in the SP at this event was to pull off the 3A. Between all the events she's done this year, this was a good 'experimental' opportunity for a 3A. Perhaps she didn't 'care' as much overall, indicative of the deduction for a late-start, and the Lutz issue (both very unlike her).

I hope...! :cool:

Franklin99

Medalist
I couldn't wait for the day she cracks 80. :drama:

It should be "can't wait"

That (couldn't) part made me think that she just broke 80. I was all :points: :cheer: for her until I went one page back. This is my mood after seeing the actual score...:drama: :bang:

Caustica

Final Flight
Question: if Liza does 3A, is it necessary that she do 3+2 rather than 3+3? I know that Mao always did 3+2 in SP, but is this necessary under the rules? If so, then she only made one mistake (2Lz).

Last edited:

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
Question: if Liza does 3A, is it necessary that she do 3+2 rather than 3+3? I know that Mao always did 3+2 in SP, but is this necessary under the rules? If so, then she only made one mistake (2Lz).

Of course it is not a necessity for Liza to do a 3+3 combination in the SP, but, if she is fully capable of doing that, why not go for it? In Mao's case, the reason she chose 3+2 in the SP is because that her 3+3 jumps were mostly not ratified at competitions by the ISU judges.

Meoima

Match Penalty
It should be "can't wait"
That (couldn't) part made me think that she just broke 80. I was all :points: :cheer: for her until I went one page back. This is my mood after seeing the actual score...:drama: :bang:
From the angle I can tel her 3A is better than many men's 3A. :drama:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
*goggle*

Am I right in thinking that if she can repeat this performance with a good 3Lz, a triple-triple combination, get level 4 spins/steps instead of levels 3's, and no deduction...

...she's likely to CRUSH the current world record?!

Meoima

Match Penalty
*goggle*

Am I right in thinking that if she can repeat this performance with a good 3Lz, a triple-triple combination, get level 4 spins/steps instead of levels 3's, and no deduction...

...she's likely to CRUSH the current world record?!
if she can land a 3A, 3lz3T and 3flip in the short consistently. :drama:

Caustica

Final Flight
Of course it is not a necessity for Liza to do a 3+3 combination in the SP, but, if she is fully capable of doing that, why not go for it? In Mao's case, the reason she chose 3+2 in the SP is because that her 3+3 jumps were mostly not ratified at competitions by the ISU judges.

I meant, is it actually allowed for Liza to do 3A, 3Lz, 3T+3T? Is there any restriction on the number of triples she can do?