Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Hybrid View

Banned

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

I believe this young lady also deserves a thread here

Yes, she deserves this thread.

Yes, I find myself rooting for this little cutie! She was fantastic today at TEB.

Custom Title
    really, she was the least favourite Russian "wunderkind" for me.I always thought she was inferior to Adelina, Julia..Now I changed my opinion about her. I was almost in tears when she got 2nd. And to the end of her program I thought that I'd like Julia to falter in the free, because THIS girl is amazing and should have a chance to compete in gpf. She is so much better for me than last year..

Liza has amazing jumps, i like for it. Julia has ugly jumps.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    She does indeed deserve a thread.

GS has done two interviews with her, and I'm going to post links here.

July 2012
    http://www.goldenskate.com/2012/07/t...or-perfection/

Ausust 2010
    http://www.goldenskate.com/2010/08/t...ake-an-impact/

Ohhhhh Liza!!!
    I am not surprised. I knew she was going to be a champion!!! I love her confidence in every part of the program. Her 3lz was a thing of beauty.

I understand her decision on the costume. Per the recent interview, she explored her own style, which happened to be the oriental. I assume she did not want to limit herself within the typical ice princess look and the costume is an outcome. However, the dress has to celebrate her figure as well. She can upgrade the costume, which will boost her confidence even more! Again, it's her decision and I will support her no matter what

Liza, you never stop amazing me!! Wow!!!

Custom Title
    Any Videos from the Freeskate?

On the Ice
    I saw 3A-2T on instagram and it was astonishing !!. Not underrotated AT ALL !!! Really really wait to see it at worlds. I think that she is dominating now in womens , as yuzu in men . Her confidence is great !! Wish we had Video of her lp programm you are discussing . 😁😁

So happy for Liza! Can't wait to see the FS - I hope she can enjoy the performance and win gold!

Thank you for the music LRK! I love it! I watched Liza live she was amazing, I'm so happy! I really like Radio, but today they weren't on same level!( I know Lena is sick )

The Japanese FS fans are amazing. I found it on Twitter today https://twitter.com/fs_fly_/status/5...468608/video/1 It seems the road was so hard to 3A...

Rinkside
    Hey, this is my 1st post here. Just want to share this, recently I read so many people talked about how much Liza doin' arm movements in her SP. Maybe this will help us to understand why, and this also will explain to us that Liza has that 'artistry'....

https://youtu.be/zc_8P4FlDcI

*PS: sorry, if my english too bad. :D

On the Ice
    M
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmindonesia View Post
    Hey, this is my 1st post here. Just want to share this, recently I read so many people talked about how much Liza doin' arm movements in her SP. Maybe this will help us to understand why, and this also will explain to us that Liza has that

Your English is very good. Thank you so much for the video. I really liked Liza's SP but now I appreciate it even more.

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmindonesia View Post
    Hey, this is my 1st post here. Just want to share this, recently I read so many people talked about how much Liza doin' arm movements in her SP. Maybe this will help us to understand why, and this also will explain to us that Liza has that 'artistry'....

https://youtu.be/zc_8P4FlDcI

This is interesting. Thank you for sharing and I think your English is great
    Last edited by Sam-Skwantch; 04-02-2015 at 02:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast