Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Banned

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

I believe this young lady also deserves a thread here

Yes, she deserves this thread.

Yes, I find myself rooting for this little cutie! She was fantastic today at TEB.

Custom Title
    really, she was the least favourite Russian "wunderkind" for me.I always thought she was inferior to Adelina, Julia..Now I changed my opinion about her. I was almost in tears when she got 2nd. And to the end of her program I thought that I'd like Julia to falter in the free, because THIS girl is amazing and should have a chance to compete in gpf. She is so much better for me than last year..

Liza has amazing jumps, i like for it. Julia has ugly jumps.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    She does indeed deserve a thread.

GS has done two interviews with her, and I'm going to post links here.

July 2012
    http://www.goldenskate.com/2012/07/t...or-perfection/

Ausust 2010
    http://www.goldenskate.com/2010/08/t...ake-an-impact/

She's been my favourite of the young Russians since the GP circuit last year. I thought she had a really fantastic intensity near the end of her program last night. Glad to see her jumps back and looking strong.

Banned
    Liza in 2008 at Senior Russian Nationals
    she was only 10 years old here

SP:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfK1jJD3yd0

LP:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBCYYSGvWD0
    Last edited by sky_fly20; 11-19-2012 at 04:00 AM.

So I'll be posting a huge thing about my experience at TEB in the forum tomorrow, but I wanted to let you guys know that I ran into her outside the arena and got to talk to her for a bit. I asked her if she was going to do the Triple Axel either this season or next season and she mischievously said "I don't know".

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Looking forward to reading your report

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    So I'll be posting a huge thing about my experience at TEB in the forum tomorrow, but I wanted to let you guys know that I ran into her outside the arena and got to talk to her for a bit. I asked her if she was going to do the Triple Axel either this season or next season and she mischievously said "I don't know".
    How exciting! I will enjoy reading your account of the competition. Thanks for taking the time to write it up! How lovely that you were able to meet her and talk to her. It's nice for her, too, to know that she has fans. That has to be an uplifting experience, to realize that one's efforts are appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Looking forward to reading your report
    +1

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachmaninoff View Post
    She's been my favourite of the young Russians since the GP circuit last year. I thought she had a really fantastic intensity near the end of her program last night. Glad to see her jumps back and looking strong.
    I totally agree, she and Julia re my fav Russian ladies for different reasons. I much prefer Liza at this point, but I think Julia is the more talented skater and someone who could be be phenomenal in the future with the right coaching and adviser.

Liza is really underrated compares to the hype that goes around Adelina and the success of her other peers. Maybe being the first to have ventured on to the seniors among the Russian super babies, her faults however valid maybe were greatly exaggerated by the N.American observers (headed by Frank Carroll playing politics for Mirai?) - a little like how Julia is going through now, so her PCS has remained unchanged at her 2nd season despite the good stuff she were able to bring to the ice. Especially compare to the likes of Osmond, or even Adelina.

One just need to look at her marks, presented by Mrs. P on this thread to see the trend.

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...n-GP-this-year

I do think she can do with better programs to showcase her musicality (which she has tons), she has good maturity in presentation among all the juniors. A good stylist and a smart COP choreographer who understand her skating should do it.

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    The choreograhers of her programs so far have been Lambiel, Dickson and Wilson, how much more CoP you can find? I just think she is still young and focuses on TES more now.

Custom Title
    I still don't get this "musicality&interpretation&presentation" thing For me, Liza has it all now. In her fp she WAS musical..I think her ss need impovement though) But I really can't compare her with Osmond. The judges at Skate Canada want to make me dislike her, even though I have problems just with her placement..super high scores for a newbee((

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast