Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    The choreograhers of her programs so far have been Lambiel, Dickson and Wilson, how much more CoP you can find? I just think she is still young and focuses on TES more now.
    I don't look at the brand but more at the work. So far I don't think she has had a program that brought out her best qualities.
    She lacks art direction so is basically relying on her own wits so it feels as if she has been better than her programs if that makes sense.

I actually thought Tat's stuff might be suited to her, but oh well.
    Last edited by os168; 11-20-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post
    I don't look at the brand but more at the work. So far I don't think she has had a program that brought out her best qualities.
    She lacks art direction so is basically relying on her own wits so it feels as if she has been better than her programs if that makes sense.

I actually thought Tat's stuff might be suited to her, but oh well.
    I feel like she would do well with Lori Nichol who could help her extend her line better. I noticed in her Dark Eyes FS that even during the slow parts, she was swinging her arms everywhere. It didn't really make sense. The arm movements worked much better when the faster music was on.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    I feel like she would do well with Lori Nichol who could help her extend her line better. I noticed in her Dark Eyes FS that even during the slow parts, she was swinging her arms everywhere. It didn't really make sense. The arm movements worked much better when the faster music was on.
    Very good choice. One thing Lori is really great at is identify and harness the best qualities of the skater and polish it up in a COP friendly way. Like you said the expressive arms with no where to go could do with some calming down. To understand that stillness, extension and the control of lines can be just as expressive and powerful. I suspect because the team have been told she has great expressive arms, she naturally use them more without direction.

It would be good to combine Lori's program with another choreographer who perhaps can communicate with Liza in her native language better and tutor her on artistry/performance theories. As talented as she at her young age, to get to the next level she need more help than Mishin. This season she had so many choreographer so it feels like one big experiment she can afford to do at her young age.

Banned
    she did it again

from her vk translated

Yeah, Sochi GPF I'm coming to you! )))))
    Last edited by sky_fly20; 11-24-2012 at 07:05 AM.

http://fskating.com/2012/11/tuktamys...rix-final.html
    Please, Liza, bring your beautiful 3Lz+3T back in your SP!!

Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    http://fskating.com/2012/11/tuktamys...rix-final.html
    Please, Liza, bring your beautiful 3Lz+3T back in your SP!!
    This and also hopefully her spins will all be level 4 by GPF (I know she was injured which is why she can't do the layback well, but maybe she could do some other type of spin instead of the layback in the FS to get more points)

Banned
    Congrats to Tuk
    for her first National Title

Congrats Liza!

Custom Title
    Liza!!!

Congrats to Liza for winning the national title!

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar

New Photoshoot

Hey fellow Liza fans

Just wanted to let you know that Liza has uploaded some photos from a new photoshoot to her Facebook and vKontakte profiles.

To view the photos on Facebook, you have to be signed in. As I am connected with her, I don't know if you can view them if you're not connected with her.

http://www.facebook.com/liza.tuktami...48331875198669

But, anybody can view the same photos on her vKontakte profile (I tested it by going to her profile without signing in).

http://vk.com/wall38537529_9443

If you want an idea of what you will be getting, look at my current avatar! It's my favourite of the 7 photos!

CaroLiza_fan

EDIT: Since the avatar has turned out so small that you can't make out who it is, I might change it again soon.

EDIT 2: I've just changed my avatar to a cropped-down version of the same photo.
    Last edited by CaroLiza_fan; 03-01-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CaroLiza_fan View Post

But, anybody can view the same photos on her vKontakte profile (I tested it by going to her profile without signing in).

http://vk.com/wall38537529_9443
    the hair is hideous

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    the hair is hideous
    Steady on, sky_fly20!

To be honest, I don’t particularly like way Liza has her hair in the photos where she is wearing dresses either. But, I wouldn’t go as far as to say it was “hideous”!

On the other hand, I absolutely love her “rock-chick” look!!! Tossed hair and all!

Would you have preferred her hair in this photo?

I’m not too sure about that one. It’s a bit too over-the-top glamorous for me.

Personally, I prefer her hair as it normally is!

As you may have guessed from the “square-ness”, both those photos are from Instagram. Sorry that the links are not to pages where you can leave comments, but I am only providing a direct link to the images themselves. The reason is that these photos are on her personal Instagram account, as opposed to the other account (using her name in the address) which is purporting to be her “official” account (I have my doubts whether it is, though). And given the amount of personal photos on the personal account, I am sure she would prefer if it’s address wasn’t given out on a public forum.

(I should add that I only came across Liza's personal Instagram by accident, because another skater I am connected with on Facebook frequently "likes" photos Liza posts on it).

Incidentally, two of the photos from the new photoshoot are up on the personal Instagram as well – the one with the table and chairs in the background and… the “rock-chick” photo!

Typical! I needn’t have spent half-an-hour cropping the “rock-chick” photo down to a square to use as my avatar!

CaroLiza_fan
    Last edited by CaroLiza_fan; 03-03-2013 at 11:28 AM.

Custom Title
    Thanks for sharing. I much prefer her casual photo shots though, the first photo in red dress was cringe worthy.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast