Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Ladies: US Nationals predictions as of now

Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    Gracie has the jumps and if she lands them she'll be 2nd; however, I'm not sold on her ability to land all of them as she has yet to come close this season.
    Gracie went back to her tried and true layout (with 3Lz+3T and 2A+3T instead of the 3F+1Lo+3S) that she's more comfortable with (and has had a lot of success with). I think this will improve her confidence in the program and enable her to nail everything.

Custom Title
    Glad to hear that. I give her credit for going with such a difficult program for her first year as a Senior but at this point its all about being clean. Maybe next year when she's more used to the pressure she can go for a program as tough.

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    1. Ashley - She's not in defend mode; she's in fight mode...that's why she'll be able to defend
    Well put. She's a smart girl. She knows that while she's the frontrunner she's not a runaway favorite. Anyway, I don't think cautious is her style. However, my money is on her not trying the 3-3 but aside from that I don't expect her to hold back. Fingers super crossed for Ashley.

Hope what you said about Mirai is true. She certainly looked a bit faster and sharper at her last competition.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5