Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir
List of qualifiers for 2013 US Nationals
(11/15) - A list of athletes who have qualified for the 2013 Prudential U.S. Figure Skating Championships is posted here:
[INDENT]ETA: I have replaced the original link with a better one that goes directly to the PDF list.[/INDENT]
Last edited by golden411; 11-27-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Some random predictions:
1. Karolina Calhoun, Los Angeles FSC
2. Akari Nakahara, All Year FSC
3. Gabriella Izzo, SC Of Boston
1. Olivia Allan, DuPage FSC
2. Anna Grace Davidson, Salt Lake Figure Skating
3. Caitlin Nguyen, All Year FSC
1. Morgan Flood, Dallas FSC
2. Bradie Tennell, Wagon Wheel FSC
3. Elizabeth Nguyen, All Year FSC
1. Karen Chen
2. Polina Edmunds
3. Barbiel Long
1. Nathan Chen
2. Vincent Zhou
3. Jordan Moeller, Northern Ice SC
1. Madeline Aaron, Coyotes SC of Arizona/Max Settlage, Broadmoor SC
2.Chelsea Liu, St. Paul FSC/Devin Perini, Los Angeles FSC
3. Olivia Oltmanns, Yarmouth Ice Club/Joshua Santillan, All Year FSC
1. Lorraine McNamara, Peninsula SC/Quinn Carpenter, Washington FSC
2. Rachel Parsons, Washington FSC/Michael Parsons, Washington FSC
3. Kaitlin Hawayek, Detroit SC/Jean-Luc Baker, Seattle SC
Even though I am a Nathan Chen follower, I'm thinking Vincent Zhou may be champion this year. Nathan skipped a couple of jumps at sectionals. He has been dealing with Osgood Schlatter's disease (which should mean he is finally growing - although we can't see it). He looked pretty dejected in kiss-n-cry at sectionals. I hope he is pain free by Nationals, but sometimes Osgood Schlatters does not go away until the person is fully grown.
Originally Posted by Reginald
I'm also following Hina Ueno and Anna Grace Davidson in Intermediate Ladies. Unfortunately, the free skate for them is right in the middle of Championship Men's Free. Lousy scheduling for us. I hope future competitions are better for watching the lower levels.
I see the results for Novice dance and I am so proud that currently sitting in 3rd place is a team from the Philadelphia skating club!
(I'm from Philadelphia.)