Thread: Daisuke Takahashi - "I do not insist on the Quad jumps"

Banned
    Sankei published an interview with Dai: http://sankei.jp.msn.com/sports/news...6520000-n1.htm
    And this blogger was super fast with the translation! http://ameblo.jp/soul-maverick/entry-11409159258.html

What a nice, candid interview! Thanks for posting. (Sorry I was rude to you last week on the other thread.)

Nice interview. Dai has a good soul, I am proud to be a uber!

Thanks let's talk for keeping me updated on my favorite skater!

Custom Title
    I think he insists on quad jumps a little. They are more necessary now than they used to be and certainly not necessary in 2009-2010.

Custom Title
    thanks for posting this! I do hope Dai has his boots the way he likes them now and has had time to practice! With the depth of the Japanese men, I actually feel so nervous for him - he really needs to get to the GPFs, I think, to send a message 'back home' and then there's nationals....oh gosh. Anyway, wishing him all the very best!

Rinkside
    Hi. I'm the translator. I did it because it was such a nice interview and I wanted to share it with everyone. Thank you for posting the link here!

Thank you, kiri433! Wonderful job!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by kiri433 View Post
    Hi. I'm the translator. I did it because it was such a nice interview and I wanted to share it with everyone. Thank you for posting the link here!
    Thanks so much!

I am also happy to be an uber, now and always. I have a spot on my Forever List open and waiting for Daisuke, alongside Kurt, John Curry, Toller Cranston, Lambiel, Yagudin, and Ilia Kulik.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    I have a spot on my Forever List open and waiting for Daisuke, alongside Kurt, John Curry, Toller Cranston, Lambiel, Yagudin, and Ilia Kulik.
    I'm sure Daisuke would be extremely happy to be on that list himself!

Custom Title
    I have faith Dai will go to world's; I think he is Japan's hope first over even Hanyu.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by kiri433 View Post
    to kiri433!