Daisuke Takahashi - "I do not insist on the Quad jumps" | Golden Skate

Daisuke Takahashi - "I do not insist on the Quad jumps"

What a nice, candid interview! Thanks for posting. (Sorry I was rude to you last week on the other thread.)

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Nice interview. Dai has a good soul, I am proud to be a uber!

Thanks let's talk for keeping me updated on my favorite skater!

gmyers

Record Breaker
I think he insists on quad jumps a little. They are more necessary now than they used to be and certainly not necessary in 2009-2010.

emma

Record Breaker
thanks for posting this! I do hope Dai has his boots the way he likes them now and has had time to practice! With the depth of the Japanese men, I actually feel so nervous for him - he really needs to get to the GPFs, I think, to send a message 'back home' and then there's nationals....oh gosh. Anyway, wishing him all the very best!

kiri433

Rinkside
Hi. I'm the translator.:biggrin: I did it because it was such a nice interview and I wanted to share it with everyone. Thank you for posting the link here!

Hi. I'm the translator.:biggrin: I did it because it was such a nice interview and I wanted to share it with everyone. Thank you for posting the link here!

Thanks so much!

I am also happy to be an uber, now and always. I have a spot on my Forever List open and waiting for Daisuke, alongside Kurt, John Curry, Toller Cranston, Lambiel, Yagudin, and Ilia Kulik.

kiri433

Rinkside
I have a spot on my Forever List open and waiting for Daisuke, alongside Kurt, John Curry, Toller Cranston, Lambiel, Yagudin, and Ilia Kulik.

I'm sure Daisuke would be extremely happy to be on that list himself!