Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 NHK Ladies Free Skate

Custom Title
    I expected Mao's score to be in the lower 110 at best. Listening to her interview right now, clearly she is embarassed by her victory.

One does not simply skate into Sochi MaiKatze's Avatar
    I think Mao is really embarassed herself. These jugdes aren't doing her any favours.

Custom Title
    Mao's scores in both the short and long programs were absolutely scandalous. She can't rotate her jumps anymore, but the judges hold her up anyway because she's the JSF's favorite. Akiko should have won the competition. Mao should have finished in third place at best. This "competition" was more laughable than the one at Skate Canada.

Custom Title
    Love Mao but what a joke ice skating has become.

Tripping on the Podium
    Akiko hugged Asada and she's like, "You bishhh!" LOLZ

On the Ice
    What is wrong with the judges????? Unbelievable judging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Akiko should be first, Nagasu second, and Mao was lucky to be third....................

Custom Title
    The audience is stunned! I've never heard it so quiet in Japan for a Mao victory. Judges, you are sad!

Custom Title
    I love Mao with all my heart but the results are not fair. And she is not that much in front of Akiko on PCS, so it's not like the judges over-scored her PCS too much. But it's not right. Maybe I could live with a second place overall and third in the Lp, but first it's too much

Custom Title
    Mao has become my least favorite skater, due to her unjustifiable high scores. She can barely rotate a triple jump anymore, but she "won" two Grand Prix events due to laughable judging. No wonder the general public doesn't take skating seriously as a sport anymore. It's all thanks to scandalous judging - like Asada's marks at this "competition."

Custom Title
    It looks like the result was pre-fixed. The judges ignored Asada's URed 3F and inflated her score in SP so that Suzuki would have never be able beat her if she had landed 3Lz. The judges again inflated Asada's PCS in FS to get her top on the podium. NHK has been promoting this competition as if it was Asada Trophy.

Rinkside
    What the hell.....
    Poor Akiko...

One does not simply skate into Sochi MaiKatze's Avatar
    This is like a slap in the face of Akiko Suzuki. How weird this must feel that even in your homecountry you don't get what you deserve. She made one mistake in the short and then this. I hate it.

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by sequinsgalore View Post
    Mao ASADA (JPN)

Music: Swan Lake by Peter I. Tchaikovski

2Lo
    2A+3T
    3F
    2Lz - flutz
    FCCoSp
    1S
    3Lo+2Lo+2Lo
    CCoSp - nice one-handed Biellmann
    2F
    FCSp
    StSq
    ChSq

Ouch, lots of popped jumps. Will this even medal?
    1st place

Iam so shocked Akiko didn't win overall. Mao is such a elegant and beautiful skater but i was surprised she scored that high, and looks like everyone else did including herself.

Custom Title
    protocol:http://www.isuresults.com/results/gp..._FS_Scores.pdf

I do hope this is not transforming into another Mao bashing thread. She didn't ask for it and she looked just as surprised as the rest of us and the audience. I actually feel bad for her(and for Akiko obviously)

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast