Was Suzuki twice a victim of underscoring and pageantry in PCS? | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Was Suzuki twice a victim of underscoring and pageantry in PCS?

If you type in Michelle Kwan, #2 is "Michelle Kwan engaged" and #4 is "Michelle Kwan net worth." ;)

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Aw but it would be so adorable for them to be a couple ;)

And it would be great if they retired, married, toured together and then opened up their own training center, which produces skater after skater with the quality of programs and musicality that they've shown. All of that totally has to happen now. :yay::party:

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Also, "boyfriend," "girlfriend," "dating," and "married" are all very common search suggestions when you go to google a skater's name. I know this from extensive experimentation.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
FWIW. When I type in "Daisuke Takahashi" the first thing the autofill Goodle does is "Daisuke Takahashi girlfriend." So yes many are curious.
I tried that with Brian Joubert and got "tumblr" (meh) and "underwear" (not surprisingly). Speaking of Brian, there's video of him and Florent Amodio comforting Nathalie Pechalat backstage after she and Fabian Bourzat fell in the FD at 2011 Worlds, kind of similar to Dai and Akiko - and Pechalat is definitely not dating either of them. A lot of the skaters know each other well, are quite close and understand what it's like to deal with disappointment.

BTW, Robin Szolkowy netted me "tights" and "girlfriend".