Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TV Alert-Sunday Nov 25 NBC NHK Trophy and Disson show

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinymavy15 View Post
    Evan looked really good in the show...I wonder when that was filmed? He looked really fit and ready.
    KOI was filmed in Charlotte on November 14th. On November 5th, Evan tweeted that it was his first day back on the ice. During the filming of the show, Scott mentioned that Evan was injured and skating in pain. Evan's surgery was six days after KOI was filmed.

Quote Originally Posted by SkateFan66 View Post
    KOI was filmed in Charlotte on November 14th. On November 5th, Evan tweeted that it was his first day back on the ice. During the filming of the show, Scott mentioned that Evan was injured and skating in pain. Evan's surgery was six days after KOI was filmed.
    wow I was off

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    can't say I agree!
    hahah just joking with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    KOI's always an hour... and Kristi AFAIK has not done KOI as, at least in the past, the skaters involved had a family member who was directly affected by cancer (when it started only ladies did it... then Kurt got involved, again iirc)
    Kristi did do the Kalaidoscope show in 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfOF6o5jBs

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    Kristi did do the Kalaidoscope show in 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfOF6o5jBs
    I don't have show info about the 2009 show because Kurt didn't do it (or I didn't know about it), but I'm quite certain Kristi wasn't in the 2010, 2011, or 2012 shows. I think that footage is from the 2009 show (note it was posted in January 2010). In 2010, though, there were several men in the cast, not just Kurt (Johnny Weir, Paul Wylie).

I think Kaleidoscope is an offshoot from Frosted Pink back in the 2007-2008 season - that year Kurt was the only non pairs/dance man in the cast. Is that what you're thinking of, Tonichelle?

Quote Originally Posted by Teenes View Post
    I don't have show info about the 2009 show because Kurt didn't do it (or I didn't know about it), but I'm quite certain Kristi wasn't in the 2010, 2011, or 2012 shows. I think that footage is from the 2009 show (note it was posted in January 2010). In 2010, though, there were several men in the cast, not just Kurt (Johnny Weir, Paul Wylie).

I think Kaleidoscope is an offshoot from Frosted Pink back in the 2007-2008 season - that year Kurt was the only non pairs/dance man in the cast. Is that what you're thinking of, Tonichelle?
    yes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2