Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wenjing Sui & Cong Han

Custom Title

Wenjing Sui & Cong Han

I noticed they didn't have a thread, and after Skate Canada, I thought I'd start one. I love their programs this year and look forward to them improving throughout the season. It's quite impressive that this is their third(?) season on the senior gp when they're the same age as some of the pairs making their senior debut this year.

Custom Title
    They have loads of potentials, and somehow very very expressive extrovertly at such a young age and being asian, it is outstanding. They have attempted many different styles so far. This year's FS is the most challenging style for them. And I believe, if they can handle this, they can handle anything. I was really surprised at how well they already interpreted this music piece as its quality exhibited at SC. It will only get better. I wish them good luck and avoid of any injury.
    Also, S/Z is training them, so they are in good hands
    Isn't lovely to see that S/Z sit by their sides at kiss&cry. Pass down the torches

Custom Title
    S/Z look great after retirement, and it was so nice to see them in the k&c. And certainly, S/H as well as the other Chinese pairs are indeed in good hands.
    S/H's programs are always packed with difficulty, no wonder it's easy to make mistakes, as british eurosport said after their fs. I think David Wilson has done a great job with the programs; I also love Yu/Jin's lp(also choreo'ed by Wilson). Hope they do well in TEB!

I particularly like how even though he's not the tallest pair skater and she grew, they don't seem to be not well-matched. And they are very competent technically as they were like juniors but also mature artistically.Sometimes they move like dancers, or even better than a lot of dancers

Custom Title
    I thought their exhibition was really great and appropriate for the Halloween weekend. I especially love her. I feel like she can kick butt.

Custom Title
    I loved them at SC! I think they've got the right idea in terms of programs--fun SP, serious LP, showing their versatility. The LP hasn't gelled yet, but I believe in them.

Also, I love how complex their programs are without looking cluttered. There's a lot going on, but almost all of it fits with the music and doesn't come across as packing things in just for COPoints.

Custom Title
    Thank you for creating the thread.
    THey are natural performers. I hope their single jumps can be more stable.
    Quote Originally Posted by s_parks View Post
    I noticed they didn't have a thread, and after Skate Canada, I thought I'd start one. I love their programs this year and look forward to them improving throughout the season. It's quite impressive that this is their third(?) season on the senior gp when they're the same age as some of the pairs making their senior debut this year.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by hippomoomin View Post
    Thank you for creating the thread.
    THey are natural performers. I hope their single jumps can be more stable.
    just checked their EX, wowed me again, indeed natural performers.

Custom Title
    They are so vivid and absolutely cute, they seem to like each other and simply have good time together. I love their new programs, especially the short one, it suits them much better than "Kalinka" or any other Zueva's program.

Custom Title
    Good luck at TEB, guys!

Custom Title
    ^ agreed! Good luck!

Custom Title
    I hope they have solid performances at TEB! Best wishes!

Custom Title
    TEB SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbyQJxO4TjI

Best twist, best throws, best on-ice character.

Completely disagree with Eurosport commentators--music worked perfectly for me.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandpiper View Post
    TEB SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbyQJxO4TjI

Best twist, best throws, best on-ice character.

Completely disagree with Eurosport commentators--music worked perfectly for me.
    It was unfair comparing it with an Ice Dance performance.

I cracked up at the comment that Hongbo sat here majestically nodding his head.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFiguring View Post
    It was unfair comparing it with an Ice Dance performance.

I cracked up at the comment that Hongbo sat here majestically nodding his head.
    Oddly enough, when I first saw their SP at Skate Canada, my first thought was, "That was basically an ice dance program with pairs elements." It's the reason the lyrics worked for me.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast