Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Hugh Jackman comments on Yuna Kim's FS "Les Miserables" choice

  1. #31
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by brightphoton View Post
    Whoa, seriously, that is really savvy, no sarcasm. Now Les Miserables can count on hoards of Korean fans buying DVDs of the film and driving up international sales for virtually no extra advertising money. Niiiice.
    I don't know whether or not the movie would be succeed in South Korea, but Hugh's remarks on Yuna was successful in making every Korean media cover the press conference for Les Misérables.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    147
    According to wikipedia, Hugh Jackman has a wife 12 years senior to him. Wow, he's a model husband.

  3. #33
    :) aftertherain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by suzukifan27 View Post
    According to wikipedia, Hugh Jackman has a wife 12 years senior to him. Wow, he's a model husband.
    Hugh Jackman is a model eveeerything. seems like such a great guy!

  4. #34
    Custom Title skateluvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,590
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    Getting amnesia when in the presence of Hugh Jackman is entirely understandable.
    Ditto to those feelings Olympia! He is a very attractive man and seems like a good man as well. Not at all a stuck on himself typical actor haning around Hollywood. I am so excited to see this movie. I never usually like plays/musicals put on the silver screen, as film is not as warm as live theatre. I just hope they do a good job. I heard they actually sing live, which is unheard of. I hope the music quality does not suffer. I can see why they always lay down the tracks and lip synch in the film. Sounds like a tradeoff.

  5. #35
    :) aftertherain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by skateluvr View Post
    Ditto to those feelings Olympia! He is a very attractive man and seems like a good man as well. Not at all a stuck on himself typical actor haning around Hollywood. I am so excited to see this movie. I never usually like plays/musicals put on the silver screen, as film is not as warm as live theatre. I just hope they do a good job. I heard they actually sing live, which is unheard of. I hope the music quality does not suffer. I can see why they always lay down the tracks and lip synch in the film. Sounds like a tradeoff.
    Judging by Anne Hathaway's voice in the trailer, I'd assume no. I like that sang live; seems a lot more emotional.

  6. #36
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    34
    He definitely knows her now

    from twitter:

    Hugh Jackman ‏@RealHughJackman
    Amazing performance Yuna. Congrats. Everyone is very proud of you! Hope to meet you in person next time. Merry Xmas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye0u0lM9IP4 …(link)

  7. #37
    Custom Title Nadia01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    921
    Quote Originally Posted by DancerLily View Post
    He definitely knows her now

    from twitter:

    Hugh Jackman ‏@RealHughJackman
    Amazing performance Yuna. Congrats. Everyone is very proud of you! Hope to meet you in person next time. Merry Xmas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye0u0lM9IP4 …(link)
    Link to the Tweet itself is here http://twitter.com/RealHughJackman/s...18320723607552

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •