Hypothetical "6.0" competition | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Hypothetical "6.0" competition

FSGMT

Record Breaker
First of all, I don't know how the middle/low-level skaters were scored under 6.0, so I don't know if my marks would be correct or not.
So, here are my marks with explanation and my ranking:
Skater 1: T.M. 4.3 She tried just one triple (3Lo) but she almost fell in it, so I didn't consider it as valid, but she landed two clean 2As and other seven doubles, but she made some mistakes in them; her spins were good. A.I. 4.4 There was almost on interpretation, but I liked the choreography, her lines and her postyre and she had average SS. So the total for this skater was 8.7
Skater 2: T.M. 4.2 She didn't try any triple or 2A, but I liked her cleaness and her spins, all of her double jumps were good, she has good technique and wonderful positions in her spins. A.I. 4.5 I loved her choreography, her SS, her flow on the ice and the way she listened to the music, the whole program looked better artistically than Skater 1's, she looked relaxed and happy to skate. She has to improve her edges, though. Her total is 8.7
Skater 3: T.M. 4.3 I gave her this mark because of the two 3Ts and the wonderful LSp and FCSp, she tried a 3Lz but fell and made many major mistakes in the other jumps. A.I. 4.3 Her artsitic mark was the lowest of this "competition" because of her emotionless program, she looked scared and faltering on the ice, like if she was just focusing on the elements; the only positive thing have been her edges, she used them really well! Her total is 8.6
Skater 4: T.M. 4.7 I really liked the height and the positions she had in her jumps (like the tano 2Lo), she landed 5 triples making no major mistakes and, without being very flexible, she was able to centre and control her spins very well. A.I. 4.5 The choreography was generic, almost no interpretation, but she had very good speed and posture! So, her total was 9.2
Skater 5: T.M. 4.4 She tried the difficultest program here (she attempted 7 triples!), but she fell four times, the only decent jumps were a 3Lz and a 3T+2T+2Lo combo and, like many of teh others, she had very good spins. A.I. 4.7 I really liked this program: great interpretation, great use of the edges and of the blades, a lot of transitions between the elements, good choreography, I just didn't like her posture (she has really improved, this year!). Her total 9.1
Skater 6: T.M. 4.4 She landed just two valid triples, making a minor mistake in her second 3S, and her 3T was <; she landed two good 2As and five clean doubles, her final CCoSp was fantastic! A.I. 4.4 Average speed, not a lot of transitions, nothing special in the choreography but good energy and good placements for the elements, they really followed the music! Her total 8.8
So, my ranking would have been:
1) Skater 4
2) Skater 5
3) Skater 6
4) Skater 1-Skater 2
6) Skater 3

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I checked the IJS scores and this would have been the ranking comparing the scores:
1) Skater 4
2) Skater 5
3) Skater 6
4) Skater 1
5) Skater 2
6) Skater 3
So, my judging has been quite good! :yes:

suzukifan27

Match Penalty
May I suggest using IJS to score each skater? Perhaps somebody can find out the protocols/points for each element. We as judges just give + or - and presentation marks.