2012 Golden Spin of Zagreb Dec. 13 to 15 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2012 Golden Spin of Zagreb Dec. 13 to 15

Macassar88

Medalist
But she's probably tired too. I don't think it's advisable to do comps back-to-back.

Yes - especially in your first two competitions after a long hiatus
Anyway, I think that it doesn't really make sense to do comps back to back because it doesn't give you time to make changes.

kosjenka

On the Ice
I am not sure I will be able to attend short programs, but I will be there for free programs. Also - pairs put me to sleep.:biggrin:

I'm also happy to hear whatever you have to say, Kosjenka. Take notes! You will have an eager audience.

kosjenka

On the Ice
I will take my laptop and type there is I dont freeze my fingers. Need to buy gloves! Just remembered that!

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I will take my laptop and type there is I dont freeze my fingers. Need to buy gloves! Just remembered that!
:laugh: And, thank you for all the reports, especially about Carolina! :biggrin: :popcorn:
And, is there any possibility of a live streaming/YouTube videos? (Please, if you will be there, shoot Caro's programs and upload them! :bow:)

kosjenka

On the Ice
where can I get a video camera...
I have no idea where the charger for my old thing is...
I may just film it on my regular camera if it fits.

What I really do need to get are fingerless gloves! Great reminder Olympia!

IleK

On the Ice
Thank you! So she kept the same layout as last year. Good score though without that mistake she would have scored the same as Mao and Ashley did at SP. Worlds, what a fight will be!

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Maybe Carolina will still up her game a little later... it's the first competition for her this season. I'd love to see it happen, but we'll have to wait and see. Anyway, that score says she is still very much in the game :)

Anything on the russian baby ballerinas? I'm really curious how Adelina and Polina are doing.

jiggs

On the Ice
Report on Caro from someone who attended the competition: All jumps ok, very interesting step sequence (as usual), maybe lost levels on combo spin. Overall good!