2012 Golden Spin of Zagreb Dec. 13 to 15 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2012 Golden Spin of Zagreb Dec. 13 to 15

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I have read somebody commenting on yt that she was practicing a 3f-3t for the free
:yay: I would LOVE to see her wonderful signature 3-3 back, I remember her landing it in the 2011 TEB FS warm-up, but then she focused on the 2A+3T, a 3F+3T in the FS would be wonderful! :love:

Kosjenka, thanks so much for the rinkside report! I'm starting to feel like quite the world traveler, now that I have onsite knowledge of so many skating competitions all over the planet. Sorry your equipment was giving you trouble.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
WOW, thank you for the video! Her 3lz and 3f3t look great! I suppose her jump layout will be something like:

3lz
2a
3f3t
3l
3t2t
3sal2t2l
3sal

I am not sure on the combos though as I don't know the rules that well ...
Yes, this is probably the layout she's planning (finally, seven triples!), and maybe she'll change the second 3T into a 3F later in the season... And, all the people who were criticizing her last season for winning without difficult jumps should watch this! ;)

IleK

On the Ice
You won't. If you look at Italian National scores, they generally are quite the same as the GP and Euro scores.

So, can you still say that after Carolina received 70 points at nationals for 3t-2t, 2a and 3Lo? This means that Kiira's score of 69 points at Finlandia Trophy for 3t-3t, 2a and 3Lo was really low:laugh:. My respects to the home judges, they did again! And as a comparison Kiira received at nationals for the same layout of jumps as in Finalndia and everything else clean executed, 66 points. What should I do now, complain that Kiira was underscored? No, she was scored well (Akiko got 65 at GP with a spin mistake but also with a 3F instead of 3Lo), Carolina was way overscored and I would't want that for Kiira. Finlandia was enough. Now she needs the truth heading into Euros. And the truth is that besides the very good SP, at nationals she had the worse Lp of the season until now. I hope this was a cold shower for her.

npavel

On the Ice
So, can you still say that after Carolina received 70 points at nationals for 3t-2t, 2a and 3Lo? This means that Kiira's score of 69 points at Finlandia Trophy for 3t-3t, 2a and 3Lo was really low:laugh:. My respects to the home judges, they did again! And as a comparison Kiira received at nationals for the same layout of jumps as in Finalndia and everything else clean executed, 66 points. What should I do now, complain that Kiira was underscored? No, she was scored well (Akiko got 65 at GP with a spin mistake but also with a 3F instead of 3Lo), Carolina was way overscored and I would't want that for Kiira. Finlandia was enough. Now she needs the truth heading into Euros. And the truth is that besides the very good SP, at nationals she had the worse Lp of the season until now. I hope this was a cold shower for her.

sorry, but you really can't compare pcs from Kiira with Carolina. And she got well deserved 6 points for step sequence, which gave a boost to the score, not comparable with Kiira either. So, yes she got the scores a little higher, but it is the first time she got higher score at Nationals than internationals, witch I have only one competition to compare with. Have you seen her skate? Unfortunately all told you have to see them live, I have seen both on the pc. The difference is still notifiable. Great skate for Caro and well deserved score. It is surely not more inflated than YuNa's at Dortmund.