Russian Senior Nationals Entries
Russian Championship 2013 (Sochi)
Russian Championship 2013
24 - 28 December 2012
Location: Palace of winter sports, "Iceberg"
Competition: Championship of Russia
According to the Regulations on the national competitions in the 2012/13 season, the skating is allowed no more than 18 athletes in men and women, in pairs - no more than 12 pairs, ice dance - no more than 15 pairs. Number of participants to 90 people.
The final composition of the Executive Committee approved the Federation of figure skating in Russia for presentation coaching the All-Russian Council.
Qualifying competitions for the entry to the Championship of Russia are the stages of the Cup of Russia. Skaters may speak more than twice on the desired category of Master of Sports. Points are added for the occupied space and the best, according to the Regulations, may qualify to participate in the Russian Championship.
The composition of the skaters listed on the basis of:
- Members of the Grand Prix of adults in 2012;
- Finalists in the Grand Prix Championships in 2012 (except for ice dancing);
- Best skaters Cup Russia 2012 in the category of master of sports, based on points earned and court balls (as set).
In ice dancing are members who have received from the judges the most amount of points at the Cup of Russia.
Artur Dmitriev Jr.
Julia Antipova - Nodari Maisuradze
Christina Astakhova - Maxim Kurdyukov
Vera Bazarova - Yuri Larionov
Tatiana Volosozhar - Maxim Trankov
Maria Vygalova - Egor Zakroev
Anastasia Gubanova - Alexey Sintsov
Vasilisa Davankova - Andrei Deputat
Yuko Kavaguti - Alexander Smirnov
Anastasia Martiusheva - Alexei Rogonov
Ekaterina Petaykina - Konstantin Bezmaternykh
Ksenia Stolbova - Fedor Klimov
Lina Fedorova - Maxim Miroshkin
Tatiana Baturintseva - Andrey Nevski
Ekaterina Bobrova - Dmitri Soloviev
Kristina Gorshkova - Vitaly Butikov
Elena Ilinykh - Nikita Katsalapov
Ksenia Monko - Kiril Khaliavin
Ekaterina Pushkash - Jonathan Guerreiro
Ekaterina Ryazanova - Ilia Tkachenko
Victoria Sinitsina - Ruslan Zhiganshin
Valeria Starygina - Ivan Volobuev
Kristina Strikalo - Pyotr Perepelkin
Bona Fide Member
Plushy is not in the list, will he receive a special spot?
Plu is mentioned on the official site of RusFed as the one who is planning to compete. Probably the paperwork wasn't finalized yet, I mean they didn't know who will be the guy #18 in the preliminary list to get a boot. They now do. He couldn't be put on the list earlier because he wasn't assigned in any GP this season, therefore couldn't get a spot on this ground. Twice or more World/European Champions can get a direct spot in RN without participation in qualifiers or GP.
Originally Posted by FSGMT
Last edited by let`s talk; 12-02-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Wicked Yankee Girl
Well, it's got to be a tricky decision for Worlds, since Russia only has the one spot in men's, I think? The key thing would be if Plush is healthy enough to go at the time of the event. Probably they use Euros as a test skate?
By the way, I'm surprised to see Gorshkova & Butikov still competing at Nationals. They looked pretty horrible in the Russian test skate this summer. I thought they might retire.
If plushenko doesn't go to worlds it'll definitely be decided at euros just like in 2011 when menshov was champion and then gachinski beat him at euros and was sent to worlds. But in that situation Russia was looking for any reason to send gachinski. But in 2010 voronov did so poorly at euros that Borodulin was sent. Good to see him on the list this year. I bet any Russian entry that's not plushenko doesn't place in the top 10. Or they make great technical strides from now to worlds.
Surprised about g/b in dance but like every year they are considered bad so same old same old.
Ladies is going to be probably be radionova I guess because so many others are not commiting or can't. Then leonova.
Pairs is v/t
Championship is called Championship-2013 (being at the end 2012), it is because sometimes championship is at last December, sometimes at early Jauary. So if it will be called by year when really is, may be "two championships of one year".
List of entries:
(still may be minor changes)
Main lists are in alphabetic order (Russian), substitutes in order of substitute.
1. Julia Antipova - Nodari MAISURADZE
2. Kristina ASTAKHOVA - Maxim KURDYUKOV
3. Vera BAZAROVA / Yuri LARIONOV
4. Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV
5. Maria VIGALOVA / Egor ZAKROEV
6. Vasilisa DAVANKOVA / Andrei DEPUTAT
7. Yuko KAVAGUTI / Alexander SMIRNOV
8. Anastasia MARTIUSHEVA / Alexei ROGONOV
9. Ekaterina PETAIKINA / Konstantin BEZMATERNIKH
10. Ksenia STOLBOVA / Fedor KLIMOV
11. Evgenia Tarasova / Vladimir MOROZOV
12. Lina FEDOROVA / Maxim MIROSHKIN
1. Anastasia Gubanova - Alexey Sintsov
2. Natalia Mitina / Yuri Shevchuk
Men (added date of birth, and places at Senior Nationals past seasons)
1. Artem BORODULIN (09 Mar 1989, 2005 - 15, 2006 - 14, 2007 - 8, 2009 - 2, 2010 - 3, 2012 - 11)
2. Zhan BUSH (01 Apr 1993, 2010 - 17, 2011 - 3, 2012 - 4)
3. Sergei VORONOV (03 Oct 1987, 2005 - 6, 2006 - 6, 2007 - 6, 2008 - 1, 2009 - 1, 2010 - 2, 2011 - 4, 2012 - 3)
4. Artur GACHINSKI (13 Aug 1993, 2007 - 14, 2008 - 9, 2009 - 10, 2010 - 13, 2011 - 2, 2012 - 2)
5. Alexey Genya (17 Sept 1999, none)
6. Artur DMITRIEV (07 Sept 1992, 2010 - 14, 2011 - 7, 2012 - 5)
7. Feodosiy EFREMENKOV (19 Mar 1996, 2011 - 16, 2012 - 15)
8. Maxim KOVTUN (18 Jun 1995, 2011 - 11, 2012 - 12)
9. Mikhail KOLYADA (18 Feb 1995, none)
10. Andrey Lazukin (19 Now 1997, none)
11. Artem Lezheev (Lejeev? - he is not at ISU site, so transliteration may be different) (13 Oct 1996, none)
12. Konstantin MENSHOV (23 Feb 1983, 2003 - 9, 2004 - 5, 2005 - 11, 2006 - 8, 2007 - 5, 2008 - 4, 2009 - 6, 2010 - 4, 2011 - 5, 2012 - 7)
13. Alexander PETROV (26 Apr 1999, none)
14. Evgeni PLUSHENKO (03 Now 1982, 2002 - 1, 2004 - 1, 2005 - 1, 2006 - 1, 2010 - 1, 2012 - 1)
15. Alexander SAMARIN (15 Jun 1998, none)
16. Vladislav Sezganov (13 Jul 1988, 2008 - 11, 2009 - 16, 2011 -10, 2012 - 17)
17. Vladislan Smirnov (29 Jan 1996, none)
18. Mark SHAKHMATOV (29 Now 1991, 2008 - 14, 2010 - 10, 2011 - 12, 2012 - 13)
1. Adian PITKEEV (16 May 1998, none)
2. Roman Savosin (04 Dec 1999, none)
Ladies (added date of birth, and places at Senior Nationals past seasons)
1. Sofia BIRYUKOVA (19 Jul 1994, 2010 - 6, 2011 - 6, 2012 - 9)
2. Evgenia GERASIMOVA (02 Jan 1998, 2012 - 12)
3. Alsu Kajumova (12 Jul 1999, none)
4. Polina KOROBEYNIKOVA (12 Apr 1996, 2011 - 10, 2012 - 7)
5. Alena LEONOVA (23 Now 1990, 2007 - 7, 2008 - 7, 2009 - 5, 2010 - 2, 2011 - 2, 2012 - 3)
6. Julia LIPNITSKAIA (05 Jun 1998, 2011 - 4, 2012 - 2)
7. Ksenia MAKAROVA (20 Dec 1992, 2010 - 1, 2011 - 5, 2012 - 4)
8. Alina Maximova (22 Feb 1999, none)
9. Natalia Ogoreltseva (18 Jan 2000, none)
10. Anna POGORILAYA (10 Apr 1998, none)
11. Elena RADIONOVA (06 Jan 1999, 2012 - 5)
12. Serafima Sakhanovich (09 Feb 2000, none)
13. Adelina SOTNIKOVA (01 Jul 1996, 2009 - 1, 2010 - 4, 2011 - 1, 2012 - 1)
14. Maria STAVITSKAIA (01 Sep 1997, 2012 - 18)
15. Uliana TITUSHKINA (06 Mar 1999, none)
16. Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA (17 Dec 1996, 2008 - 10, 2009 - 2, 2010 - 3, 2011 - 3, 2012 - 6)
17. Polina SHELEPEN (28 Jul 1995, 2009 - 6, 2011 - 7, 2012 - 10)
18. Elizaveta Yuschenko (06 Jan 2000, none)
1. Tatiana Fedoseeva (08 Dec 1998, none)
2. Julia Li (Lee? - there is no official transliteration at ISU site - she had no niternational competitions) (12 Jun 1999, none)
3. Nikol Gosviani (09 Sep 1996, none)
1. Ekaterina BOBROVA / Dmitri SOLOVIEV
2. Kristina GORSHKOVA / Vitali BUTIKOV
3. Elena ILINYKH / Nikita KATSALAPOV
4. Ksenia MONKO / Kirill KHALIAVIN
5. Ekaterina PUSHKASH / Jonathan GUERREIRO
6. Ekaterina RIAZANOVA / Ilia TKACHENKO
7. Darya Semenikhina / Jan Glazkov
8. Victoria SINITSINA / Ruslan ZHIGANSHIN
9. Valeria STARYGINA / Ivan VOLOBUIEV
10. Tatiana BATURINTSEVA / Andrey Nevsky
At Men, Pairs and Ladies are young skaters, not eligible to ISU Senior Championships. Also there is one too young Ice Dance couple.
It is not a problem for Men and Pairs - not so many skaters of this kind (4 of 18 in Men, 4 of 12 in Pairs), they will not be at highest places.
For Ladies situation is not so simple - too young skaters (11 of 18 not eligible by age for Senior Championships, 4 of them are too young for Junior Worlds) may pretend to highest places.
Please remember, that US Championships have not age limits, and there also may be skaters too young for internationals, as in Russia.
Last edited by AlexRus; 12-14-2012 at 10:58 AM.
Wicked Yankee Girl
Is there a results/entries link available to the public (does not have to be in English?)
Thank you for the entry list.
No. It will be at http://fsrussia.ru/lib/84_chempionat-rossii-2013/
Originally Posted by dorispulaski
Now there are only Time Schedule (full, not only competitive) http://fsrussia.ru/upl/ckeditor/38431.pdf
Polina Shelepen's coach Svetlana Sokolovskaya told that Polina will take place in Golden Spin of Zagreb (13-15 Dec) and it is not sure that Polina will take place in Nationals (it depends on skating in Zagreb).
Polina had injury of leg and only last 4-5 days try to jump.
Last edited by AlexRus; 12-13-2012 at 07:09 AM.
Bona Fide Member
I hope she'll skate well, I like her style a lot!
Originally Posted by AlexRus
Wouldn't it be better not to skate in Zagreb but practice more for nationals and then try to show her best there? Or they go to Zagreb just for the trip? I don't get the logic. Is it the federation testing her in Zagreb for nationals?
Originally Posted by AlexRus
Looking at the Ladies entries list reminds me of how crazy it is over there. I recognize 10 names off that list and I don't even follow Ladies skating all that closely.
Plushy will be there
that Pairs list is the deepest field comparing to even any international competition
biggest competitions will be in Pairs and Ice Dance
I don think Julia will compete and be ready at senior nationals yet
less competition for Elena and Liza for the podium
Last edited by sky_fly20; 12-14-2012 at 09:58 AM.
On the Ice
I'm liking the name Maximova (in ladies)!
Russian championship admitted without qualifiers: -
Evgeni Plushenko , the defending champion Russia and Europe
Alexander Samarin, The first alternate Junior Grand Prix Final, medalist of two Junior Grand Prix and the Cup of Russia on the category of master of sports
Evgenia Tarasova - Vladimir Morozov (Pairs) , who did not even attempt to compete any local the championship of Russia, but instead performed at various overseas tournaments not conducting ISU.