Tonight's the Night!!! - Holiday Festival on Ice (Langley) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Tonight's the Night!!! - Holiday Festival on Ice (Langley)

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Yes...too bad we could not have met. I am currently watching the Stars On Ice tour that Kurt choreographed and directed on the CBC. I am looking forward to watching the Holiday Festival on Ice again on Dec. 12. I recognized Measha Brueggergosman's singing at the Langley show. I thought it was her for a couple of programs. I found the sound was not that great at times. My husband will be thrilled to know that a Tragically Hip member wrote a song for Kurt as that is his favorite band (after the Beatles of course). It would be nice to see your photos as mine did not turn out that great. I wonder how the people with the cell phones did.

Anyway, I am hoping to attend the next Stars on Ice tour here in Vancouver. I see Patrick Chan will be a featured guest. It would be great to see him live. Hope I can make it.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
My husband will be thrilled to know that a Tragically Hip member wrote a song for Kurt as that is his favorite band (after the Beatles of course).

It's the second time they've written a song for Kurt :yes:

Teenes

On the Ice
Having insomnia, I am up and at my screen in time to enjoy your pictures and your review. Thanks for so much detail on the programs! Like you, I'd be over the moon with three Kurt programs, and they all sound like splendid ones. I am so excited that he's revived his "Singin' in the Rain" program, and to see it live must be the bee's knees.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Thanks Teenes! As always, great job!

Gah, I need to stop dragging my feet, get my dang passport and get myself to a show that Kurt's skating in... time is running out! :no: