Thread: Junior Grand Prix Final Preview

News Junior Grand Prix Final Preview

Hi all!

Check out JR's preview and feel free to discuss!

Comments for Seniors are here.

“I am planning the triple Axel in both the short and the long in Sochi,” Brown reported on Friday. “I actually started landing it on Wednesday, so it is officially in my repertoire. I am extremely excited to leave for Russia and pack that jump with me!”
    Encouraging news! And I think when Brown said he started landing it, he means consistently without URs and 2-foots. And just in time too!
    Last edited by Mrs. P; 12-04-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    Encouraging news! And I think when Brown said he started landing it, he means consistently without URs and 2-foots. And just in time too!
    That was my favourite part, too. Best of luck to Jason and hopefully we'll see a clean 3A or two from him this week.

Custom Title
    Yay! An early holiday present for all of us.

Is this event being held in the venue that Worlds and then Olympics will be held in? IIRC, they typically hold test events in it....I'm interested to see the construction, how it's set up and such. I remember SLC was a disaster with many blocked views.....

Quote Originally Posted by dwiggin3 View Post
    Is this event being held in the venue that Worlds and then Olympics will be held in? IIRC, they typically hold test events in it....I'm interested to see the construction, how it's set up and such. I remember SLC was a disaster with many blocked views.....
    Olympics will be here. Not worlds (next worlds are in Canada). Yes, it's supposed to be the Olympic test event.