Junior Grand Prix Final Preview | Golden Skate

Junior Grand Prix Final Preview

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
“I am planning the triple Axel in both the short and the long in Sochi,” Brown reported on Friday. “I actually started landing it on Wednesday, so it is officially in my repertoire. I am extremely excited to leave for Russia and pack that jump with me!”

Encouraging news! And I think when Brown said he started landing it, he means consistently without URs and 2-foots. And just in time too! :)

Last edited:

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Encouraging news! And I think when Brown said he started landing it, he means consistently without URs and 2-foots. And just in time too! :)

That was my favourite part, too. :) Best of luck to Jason and hopefully we'll see a clean 3A or two from him this week.

dwiggin3

Final Flight
Is this event being held in the venue that Worlds and then Olympics will be held in? IIRC, they typically hold test events in it....I'm interested to see the construction, how it's set up and such. I remember SLC was a disaster with many blocked views.....

Rachmaninoff

Final Flight
Is this event being held in the venue that Worlds and then Olympics will be held in? IIRC, they typically hold test events in it....I'm interested to see the construction, how it's set up and such. I remember SLC was a disaster with many blocked views.....

Olympics will be here. Not worlds (next worlds are in Canada). Yes, it's supposed to be the Olympic test event.