14 10.53%
  • Christina Gao

1 0.75%
  • Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

11 8.27%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GPF Picks for Gold: Ladies

Custom Title
    Few world champs in history have had such a terrible and awful gp season as asada with jumps but her wins speak for themselves and she has to be the favorite for gold.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    US domination or strong placings by their lady's is about to return with Ashley and who knows maybe a strong second lady in Mirai or Alyssa or Christine or Caroline and Ms. Gold
    Didn't know the tide has shifted from strong Asian skaters and Kostner back to US domination..... I understand the hype for Ashley's strong season, but besides her and Mirai, the others have yet to prove anything on the world/olympic scene....

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachmaninoff View Post
    I'm hoping for Akiko, but I'm predicting Ashley.
    I'm with you , but in the back of my mind is also a hope that if Mao can pull herself together, she could win because she has such beautiful music and choreography.
    Last edited by diane044; 12-07-2012 at 04:51 AM.

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    To be fair, I would be happy whoever won, because I like all the girls that have got through to the final! :D

Based on what I have seen in the GP Series so far, as long as the podium has Mao, Akiko and Ashley on it, I don't really mind what order they finish in.

But I voted for Akiko, as winning the Final would make up for the disappointment of the result at the NHK Trophy....

CaroLiza_fan

Miserere Nobis
    Quote Originally Posted by CaroLiza_fan View Post
    To be fair, I would be happy whoever won, because I like all the girls that have got through to the final! :D

Based on what I have seen in the GP Series so far, as long as the podium has Mao, Akiko and Ashley on it, I don't really mind what order they finish in.

But I voted for Akiko, as winning the Final would make up for the disappointment of the result at the NHK Trophy....

CaroLiza_fan
    Unless something goes horribly wrong in the FS, it will.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2